Recruit a Friend Requests

thanks mate :)
Swagasaur

Realm - Stormrage
Sorry didn't know when i last played wow so wasn't sure if i was eligible or not :)
03/07/2013 00:21Posted by Swagasaur
Sorry didn't know when i last played wow so wasn't sure if i was eligible or not :)

It has to be a WoW account frozen on or before the 4th of March 2012 (or that only had trial gametime past that date), I'm afraid it's only the second SoR promotion ever and its requirements are very strict. Edit: oh, and trial gametime has to be manually fixed by contacting customer support, as it makes you not eligible to receive the SoR due to a bug.
Hi there, I'd like a SoR sent to Cassadin of the realm Ragnaros, thank you very much!

Or I would even be willing to accept a RaF, let me know :)

If that doesn't work, please try Keristraza on the realm Nordrassil.
Shannon add me on skype please (for raf), give you 5k for epic flying skills and boosts if u want
skype wowrafdraenorsilvermooneu
Hi. I would love to get a Scroll of Resurection please.

Scummyman - Hellscream realm please.

Thank you :)
chrisevans2050@gmail.com

or does it have to be the email linked to my account?
chrisevans2050@gmail.com

I sent you :P
Ah. I played last July. Nevermind. Thank you very much for the help though, much appreciated and sorry to have wasted your time.
griever.ghast@gmail.com

Al'Akir - Imurkitten

pls :}
griever.ghast@gmail.com

Al'Akir - Imurkitten

pls :}

sent
Hello gentle peeps,
Looking for someone to play with on Silvermoon(A), Ragnaros(H) close to 24/7 between 10-th and 17-th july. Shouldn't necessarily be RaF'ing, will provide with anything you wish. For a detailed info and a talk, perhaps, add my Skype: dolorum2. Or post in this topic.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from someone soon. Will consider RP'ing much :-)

Upd. Found someone already, thanks and have fun over there :-)
___deleted___
As we are a few pages in I would just like to remind people of the following from the original post by Vaneras.

IMPORTANT: Please be careful about sharing your account details with people. Posting your RealID or any other personal information on a public forum isn't a great idea!
If anyone is interested in playing on EU Stormreaver realm and wants a friend to level with, I would be interested in recruiting you or simply play with you and offer my friendship.

Add me on skype: vasile-marin
Looking for a scroll of resseruction, planning to return to game in a week or two tops but want to see what changed since last time I played, returning to game guaranteed.
add me on skype MYSTIKUK and promise youll get your very soon :)