Recruitment Full & Currently Closed

Check out team TMF (The Many Few)(Horde)(Draenor)

Recruitment currently full and closed

We look for 390+ Members for our Main core Raid Team, currently 9/9 HC & 3/9M and 2/2 CotS HC currently continuing mythic progression

Availability:

• Meele DPS - Closed
  • Range DPS - Closed
  • Healers - Closed
  • Tanks - Closed

I’m not going to bore you with a sales pitch offer to win you over, my guild has be active and stable near 2 1/2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.
We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00 currently 9/9 HC 1/9 M we do a lot of in house M+ keys and some old content with guild members

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore or stressful.

We are quite a active guild with in & out of raid days on Discord with various members online during the evening. As some of us have demanding jobs, young families & some are expecting new born additions we understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.
If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag or any of my officers
Kind regards Phil

Angelreeper#21136 - Phil
Zlyr#2983 - Scotty
Doubbleshock#21771 - Andi

For more Info check out our website
www .themanyfewhorde.enjin .com
Socials are always welcome and do not need to apply just give me a shout ingame or on Bnet for invite

1 Like

To the top we go!

After being in this guild for 10+ days, doing raids, M+, voice chats and much more with them, I feel like I’m able to express how I feel about it currently. :thinking:

So far;
:small_orange_diamond: When I joined, I felt instantly welcomed and people looked interested/excited to meet me and talk to me.
:small_orange_diamond: I voiced with them the same day and they were incredibly fun, weren’t scared to joke around, and they honestly treated me like a friend rather than a stranger.
:small_orange_diamond: The GM’s and officers are very helpful and will happily talk with you if there’s anything that bothers you, and you try to sort it out together.
:small_orange_diamond: The people generally are super helpful, friendly/inviting, playful, respecting/respectful and caring.
:small_orange_diamond: There is a discord where we text and voice chat pretty much daily, so you won’t be left out if you can’t be online one day.

The raid environment;
It’s been awesome.
:small_orange_diamond: They explained the fights, answered any questions.
:small_orange_diamond: They never got toxic/aggressive or played the blame game.
:small_orange_diamond: We were there as a team ready to progress, which is a feeling I rarely have in WoW nowadays.
:small_orange_diamond: Everyone’s been patient and understanding, with the mindset that family & real life comes first and that’s fine if you notify them beforehand.
:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:

I strongly suggest giving them a go if you are interested, because this is a guild I can definitely see myself standing proudly with, and I have never found a guild with this vibe before. :smile:
Looking forward to meeting you there if you try!

1 Like