Red eyes for blood elves

Can we get red eyes to go along with bald head? Fits whole vampire thing. At least for dks?

4 Likes

Nope, because thats not what Blood Elves are. Nor is this Twilight.

3 Likes

Blood Elves are vampires now? :vampire:

Oddly they technically are, they can drain the life essence from other creatures in terms of Mana.

This does not however give them red eyes, nor should they have red eyes. If we give them red eyes, people will want to play San’layn, and thats -naughty- because as we know from BfA, whilst the San’layn wanted to join the Horde, that group were all killed.

Also, with the skin tones (and I am -FINE- with the skin tones, that would allows someone to create a Drow. And people would. And Drow, do -not- exist in WoW.

Mainly because for some stupid reason people think that red glowing eyes mean you can see in the dark, when they would actually be a massive impediment to doing so and make you effectively blind…

Yes, Dark Rangers should functionally be blind in darkness, as should Sylvanas.

When Biology fights back!

You think something not existing is a good enough reason to not implement it into the game?
/sarcasm

Seems more like it’s a retcon, black elves have always existed. That kind of thing.
They aren’t Drow though as you say, we don’t have an “Underdark” in WoW.

I’m not too concerned about that… We have Forsaken characters that can see without eyeballs.

It works because magic.

1 Like

The whole dark ranger thing looks very cool. I can understand why some would like those options in game.

4 Likes

If we get them I want to know soon! Thay will be a major factor in choosing my rogue’s race: blood elf or night elf!

Our guild is open for blood elves :slight_smile:

If we had this option, I’d actually roll as a hunter just to have that aesthetic appearance. :heart:

Overall, why not? We’re getting blue eyes as an option and that’s HE territory so why not red? Be great for RP.

1 Like

Red eyes would be awsome and fitting for dk’s though(one of class trainers in archeus is belf dk with red eyes)

1 Like

and speak without a jaw.
Oh and eat without a jaw.

I think giving red eyes towards a race that can be paladins is a bit weird.

I think Red eyes should be a Dk option, that way you can make DK humans with red eyes so you can be like Nathanos

Dk night elves with red eyes so you can be those dead night elves

And Dk blood elves with red eyes. With the whole Raising the dead power and stuff, it’s basically Sylvanas… just without the bow.

I think being a Dark Ranger is a mix of Dk and hunter.

Well eating shouldn’t be a problem…

They’ll just shove stuff down the hole.

Or use one of these and stick to liquids:

1 Like

I think raising the dead would have a very especial place in the scale of hatred that Blood Elves have. I mean Lor’themar even threatens to kill Sylvanas over it.

Any Blood Elf DK would have to be -very- careful lorewise, as that is going to cause flashbacks to everyone around you. Yes. -Everyone- unless they are 15 years old or younger, who will probably want to destroy you utterly on sight.

9/10ths of a species capable of speech and pleas for mercy people, That hasn’t actually happened in our world.

Thats such a major league taboo it is frightening to even consider…

1 Like

But how do they chew though? they do it ingame
Imaginary jaws?

Necromantic magic, but still magic.

Is this how you’re gonna discredit our Vampire-esque romance? :pensive:

Lore > player expression, take your red eyed blood elf to a universe which doesn’t exist kthx and keep it there too.

1 Like

It seems at times like people want every type of elf they can think of, kinda like a pointy-eared build-a-bear

1 Like