Regarding the Dalaraan market and a new Location. What if we turn it into a Mereldar Market?

Oh damn, I was wondering who of the AD posters were in the GD posting vile things (as was mentioned in other threads), I guess one of them’s OP. Good to know who to avoid and ignore in the future!

4 Likes

How utterly regrettable that OP’s being like that. Thanks for the heads-up!

5 Likes

How disappointing.

4 Likes

I think it could work, especially when the dust settles somewhat in regards to the expansion launch. I plan to make an Arathi character myself in due time, so I will likely check it out if this goes ahead.

People will really make threads going “I don’t get why people make LGBTQ+ safe space guilds” and then demonstrate exactly why people make those guilds in the same post.

17 Likes

It really do be like that sadly.

1 Like

To be fair the narration does explicitly say, when Anduin is surprised she looks Undead, that: “She was raised in the form she chose to be raised too

Its easier just to nod and say Calia is insane for even wanting that in the first place. Also resurrection, particularly by Light, tends to be consensual at least in some form since the Spirit has to be willing.

1 Like

[insert “aw jesus gross” video here]

1 Like

I wish that doing so wasn’t necessary because every guild should be accepting of queer folk by default, but we’ve still got a ways to go for that unfortunately.

5 Likes

i logged in last night to find two dudes going full misogyny and homophobia about the “bearded matriarchy overthrowing the patriarchy of wow.” in g-chat. beleive me i encourage them to find whatever safety in a space they can coz the “norm” rn is something no one should have to accept or put up with

2 Likes

I mean they’re not wrong about that, but the fault lies in not realising that all dwarvern women - not just the Earthen, but regular dwarves and the dark irons also - deserve to have beards, and for possessing such mighty facial hair, they deserve the respect of all.

Jokes aside that’s really crappy - probably best to leave a guild if that’s the red flags that said guild shows.

1 Like

its even part of the old dwarf lore as well. it certainly isnt anything new.

way ahead of you on that one

1 Like

It’s not even just part of old dwarf lore, we had it mentioned in a Cata quest.

we had peak with this game. we’ll never reach it again.

oh i remember! i just…start to feel old remembering when cata came out

because it came out almost 15 years ago

1 Like

I should point out that this is an extremely common and reasonable view shared by the rest of the world, and not some revolutionary ground the Arathi are treading. The rest of the world discriminates against them all the same, because they’re dealing with objectively dangerous powers (even if their intent is good).

12 Likes

thank you for making me realise that was half my life ago

Only if they also give them moustaches!

I swear the female Earthen would look SO MUCH BETTER if they ALSO had moustache options, it just looks a tad weird without them

1 Like

All dwarven women…
ARE QUEENS!