Remembering the way in dungeons ... any tips?

I want to tank dungeons but so many of them are mazes that I got lost easily. Any tips on navigating Classic dungeons?

1 Like

Addon: Atlas

or run them so many times that you just remember =P Good luck!

2 Likes

The key is to acting like you know :grin:

4 Likes

i run some of them (DM, Stockades, BPD) i thought i would be lost but i was not

If you are talking about Wailing Caverns, then nah, probably not, lol. That’s by faaaar the hardest dunegon to navigate in the whole game though so it will only be easier. The exception is Maraudon. And Sunken Temple. And Uldaman. And Gnomeregan. Hmmm maybe also Razorfen Downs and, oh yeah, Blackrock Depths.

Your focked.

Look on the minimap :wink: Have fun exploring and getting lost!

3 Likes

WC is kinda easy tho xD Once you start the maze, just keep going left =P

1 Like

What he said, playing for 15 y, and stil getting lost in wc and brd. >,<

1 Like

Going in as a tank without knowing the way can be rough. My best tip to you would be to do the dungeon once as dps and pay close attention to the routes that they take.

Other than that, being honest about it can be really good idea, getting a tank for dungeons can take a while, so approaching someone looking for a tank and tell them that you can tank for them, but arent completely familiar with the dungeon routes and if they can help you if you take a wrong turn. Most groups will just be happy about getting a tank that they will help you out as much as they can.
Going in blind and not saying a word is the worst thing you can do.

3 Likes

WoWHead as maps. My Warrior was clueless when I was playing and I just used that to guide him while mana breaking between heal orgies.

Follow your heart to the loot. Love always finds a way.

1 Like

i have often had to guide a tank through a dungeon, if there’s a DPS or healer who seems to know where they are going, follow them.

often look at ur surroundings and compare how it looks on the minimap

Go where there enemy. Slay opponent. Victory awaits brave!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.