Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

Yeah absolutely normal logs here, nevermind all the orange and pink parses there /s.

cope as much as you want xd

im happy that your guild will also be able to clear next week.

I should be the one saying it, considering nerfs are happening despite the whining of some of you (that would play the game regardless anyway, btw)

Funny how you guys keep saying phrases like that and yet here you are, complaining about nerfs and such.

Spare me the sarcasm. Maybe one day you’ll understand that, for some people, one shouldn’t need to train on PTR and raid 3+ nights a week, 4h+ per night, just to clear the damn content. Not that I expect you to ever change your mind, that is. Sadly no matter the game one plays or tries, there are always hardcore who ONLY (or mostly) play that game and who do think the game should only cater to them.

idk dude i raid 1 evening per week and have never installed ptr

i dont care about the nerfs i just think this

is funny

i mean we can read your tears since they announced prenerf t5 content and yet here you are still whining

Maybe you weren’t around when your guild did, then. Have you ever checked their logs when P2 started?

you want to tell me they did some secret ptr nights without letting me know? :joy:

rekax bro its just an average dadgamer guild with people mostly login in one night per week if their wife allows it

Maybe. Or maybe you can easily see your own guild spending that much time when content first came out:

The logs there are public you know

A dad guild, by my definition at least, doesn’t spend 4h+ per night raiding, to begin with. Assuming we’re talking about dads with actual families at least.

you realize its two raidteams?

I can’t include links in my post but you can clearly see raids there lasting even 5h (such as the log from Sept 20th). Stop lying.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tgk8yYNDn9jZMwx1

are you ok?

19:30-23:30 as usual

oh yeah how dare we that we raided two nights for once when content was released :joy:

You are wasting your time. There’s not enough things you can write that he doesnt have a excuse for. Everybody is hardcore, no lifers, have a unlimited amount of time, meanwhile he cant down the impossible bosses even tho he is “analysing” logs.

A guild only doing 5/6 and 3/4 would after 3 months and the items + experience gained improved to a point that allows them to invest more time (of the time they have - not extra) into the end game bosses.

Well, unless they play 1 hour/ week, at which point one has to ask- what did you expect and just how little should one be able to invest to be rewarded with the best the game has to offer.

Soon it will be “You are hardcore, since your guildmates use bindings and dont click”

1 Like

I think you’re mixing two guilds here, but whatever.

I’m done wasting my breath here. Nerfs are coming, period, and some ppl like them the way they are whether you like it or not. If you find TBC 2.4 too easy you’re free to go play something else. But we both know you won’t.

ye im just here for amusement :joy:

the evil elitists that raid 1 evening per week :ghost:

1 Like

Nobody is saying they should’ve nerfed them on 1st week of P2 tho. It’s been 3 months already. And I was mostly replying to ppl claiming that the raid should’ve stayed with this tuning for the entirety of TBC.

Think we are all getting our share of raid difficulty. Some people got their unnerfed version and others are getting it now with nerfed version.
Seems like a fair deal to me, it could go with nerfed version from day 1.

1 Like

Shame really, now we get a raid that’s already LFR difficulty even more nerfed.
Can’t wait to clear it in less than 1 hour /s

It should be nerfed once the next raid is out, if anything.
Majority of people aren’t going to like the nerfs :man_shrugging:
Imagine progressing to really close to killing it… only for them to nerf it and make it way easier for you to kill it.
You’d kill the hype around killing it post nerf.

Most guilds do raid roughly 3-4 hours for their raid night.
Dad guilds including.
I’ve never really seen a guild only recruit for 1-2 hours for a raid night.
Even then, you aren’t going to progress much with that…
Most of the time will literally be spent on clearing trash.

I never said 1-2 hours, but there’s a big difference between 3h max and 4h max. It generally means you have at least double the time to spend on progression on KT/Vashj. Let alone if you have a 3rd raiding night instead of 2.

My guild raids for 2 days for 3 hours each(At least during progression)
It’s perfectly possible to progress with 3 hours.
Usually if you have a third raid night, you would have more time to progress.

Not saying you can’t, but after 3 months of unnerfed T5 I don’t see the huge deal over getting those nerfs to begin with. I could at least see an argument about whether they should’ve waited until P3 or not (personally I think giving people a chance to attune for Hyjal BEFORE P3 hits won’t hurt anybody), but again these nerfs did happen back then and I don’t see why anybody expected anything different or why they should’ve kept the unnerfed difficulty throughout the entirety of TBC. Putting aside the idiocy of having a T5 harder than T6, I’m tired of reading arguments along the lines of “this is a different audience”, “we got so better since then”, “this isn’t 2007 anymore” etc. If people have spent their time since 2007 playing WoW and actually getting better in the first place, all the better for them. This does NOT mean that people who did something else with their lives (or who didn’t even play TBC before Classic) should have a much harder time than ppl did in 2007 just because.

But again, at the end of the day I’m not posting here to convince any of you, really. Ultimately people have a different perception of what’s a “fair challenge” in WoW and there’s nothing that can be done about it. I was just tired of hearing this narrative as if “everybody” is against nerfs or w/e. Speak. For. Yourselves.