Remix Characters integrated into the Live Game

Exactly, this. I had talents that I didn’t choose. Which is just irritating.
I know people love the new talent trees… And I thought I would, I really like talent trees in other games.
In WoW they are such a headache, trying to choose the exact right good things to choose.
Edit: And yes, I could look it up, but like… Icy Veins and WoWhead both often choose things that don’t appeal to me. Kinda gotta go with what is right for you, right?

1 Like

Not just remix characters but mostly remixers, every time I log on it’s not on the talent set I logged out on. It keeps going to some ‘default’. I have filed several bug reports.

1 Like

It was mildly irritating to have to redo my bars, however my addons seem to be fine remembering my char from Remix days (when looking at info in Details etc)…

1 Like

Unfortunately, i stopped using UI addons when they introduced the “new” UI settings back in Dragonflight prepatch (?), cant recall when exactly. So I have a slight disadvantage on that front.

1 Like

Yet there were plenty of complaints about the gear update when the feature was first introduced. Most of us who dislike having our bars wiped forego the bag upgrade and just carry on playing as is.

1 Like

I send gold to my main and delete remix character.
From the day one i knew how it’s going to end this is why i give him name REWARDS
because that was his only purpose and he fulfilled his destiny.

I saw a lot of characters with remix themed names where people clearly just intended to delete them after.

1 Like

I avoid gear upgrade like the plague. I did it twice, once to try it out. A second time because I forgot why I hated it. I hope I don’t forget again. XD

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.