REMIX - Krasarang Wilds Meta Achivement Reward missing

Hi. I have done the zone achievement, Krasarang Wilds in the mists remix event. It just did not grant me the Chen Stormstout’s Keg appearance.

I made a ticket and a bug report and was also told to make a thread.

Hope it gets fixed, not sure if anyone else is encountering this issue.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly it can also be purchased with bronze from the “collections” vendor at any bazaar.

Sadly it is not in this. Basically got the achievement and it just never gave the item, unlike rest of the zone achievements.

Did you per chance already do it on another alt? Not during remix?

I haven’t gone through the achievement list for remix so thoroughly, so I’m not sure if its remix specific.

Yeah its remix specific.

I have a similar issue, not sure if my bags were full or not when it happened. Please give me the Keg I earned.

Oh that’s unfortunate, I hope your ticket goes through well. Good luck Ebon

1 Like

Hey Lokanadya,

This bug appears to be fix in the next patch (11.0.2). If you encounter another bug in game, please do report it to our developers, and they’ll be able to check this out for you. :slight_smile:

Bug fixes are usually published in our Hotfix blogs and patch updates, which can be found in the News section of the main site.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I can’t confirm whether the bug is fixed if you earn the achievement in the current 11.0.2 patch, however both this Krasarang Wilds and Kun-Lai Summit achievements bugged for me before the 11.0.2 patch went live today, and I did not receive the Chen’s Stormstout Keg or Chen’s Stormtout Hat appearance, and this patch has not given me those items or appearances so in that way the issue has not been fixed by this patch.

Do you know if the items/appearances will be given out to people who earned these achievements pre-11.0.2 when the achievements were bugged? (as I said they may still be bugged but as I already earned them previously I cannot check) or are we permanently stuck without these appearances?

2 Likes

Hey, I scrolled both the patchnotes and hotfix.
I don’t think there’s anything about this issue.

I confirm what the person above me says, I do not see the item in my bags / apperance tab / …

1 Like

Same here, this bug has not been patched : I completed the achievements for Chen’s Stormstout Keg and Chen’s Stormtout Hat today (19/08/24) and wasn’t rewarded with them as my bags were full (I thought it would go to my mail, but it didn’t).

Please tell me we will receive it once fixed… MOP remix ends tomorrow and I’m beginning to feel it will be lost forever.

1 Like

Can confirm also it has not been patched. Still dont have appearence.

2 Likes

Item is still missing. Please give what we earned to us.

1 Like

Still missing.

We are at least 10 players affected.
And probably a few dozens that have not noticed / complained about it yet.

We earned an achivement and have never received the reward.

Seriously. Can we have an ETA for a fix ?

1 Like

Yep same issue still here

2 Likes

Can we have some help over here ?

1 Like

It’s incredible that Blizzard is taking this from us, at least publish an ETA or something…

We are still missing our items…

Still missing, yup.

1 Like

Ticket + bug report + forum post opened over a month ago, soon two.

Answer cowards.