Removal of Heirloom XP

doent matter.

it should be even faster with looms - thats why people bought them .

they should refund 100 % gold people spent.

8 Likes

I would really love a gold refund but tbh I don’t think we deserve it. We made use of the heirlooms during all this time.

Hahaha. They serious ?

Makes no difference. We did not rent them. We bought them.

7 Likes

You bought them, now they’re going to be nerfed. I don’t have much else to add to this.

Edit: changed the quote if it wasn’t clear enough.

1 Like

If you want to quote take whole thing: we didn’t rent them, we bought them. And then discuss about that matter if you wish. Or are you just trying to stir up some arguments by rubbin the obvious to the faces of those who are unhappy about this?

3 Likes

Look I chose to tackle the point I thought was relevant. Sure I edited it for you if that makes you happy I don’t mind.

I’m just presenting my point of view, I’m not here to pick fights.

3 Likes

Good to know and me neither! It just looked to me that way and i am pretty angry atm so it can blurr my judgement. By gones! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Leveling will take like 6 hours max, how much faster do you want it to be?

LOL ironic and calls me toxic … :thinking:

1 Like

I think without seeing what these changes are, it’s premature to start asking for refunds.

For all we know they could be effects which speed up questing in more interesting ways like movement speed, teleports, bonus damage on mobs that award experience or are grey etc so you still end up with a quicker questing experience, but it’s not just through numbers.

Wait and see I guess. I’m holding out until I see them and I have 120 looms for every armour setup, all the cloaks and jewellry, trinkets and pretty much all weapons (aside from duplicate types like two kinds of 1hand agility swords), so that’s quite a lot of gold spent, but it’s been put to good use. I’d certainly like it if the effects to speed up questing were more interesting than just exp boosts.

4 Likes

Toxic? You are very daft!

And you are just blind to see you are being toxic and baiting people … :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I will assume English is not your natural language and thus don’t know the context of the term daft.

Calling people silly, stupid or thick just in another word so yes i am aware of what you are calling people .

1 Like

yep Blizzard should refund all the gold ppl payed for their heirlooms, and when they are on it, remove all the bonus exp ppl made on their twinks with them, aka decrease their lvl :wink:

2 Likes

Obviously not. Daft is light hearted comment even though it’s showing and a way of having an opposite view.

You do know that having an opposite view in life is ok? Or is anyone with an opposite view ti you automatically a troll?

Well, at least un-nerf them to their past OPness and it should be fine. Make them seriously powerful now that the xp buff is gone.

2 Likes
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/daft

[silly] or [stupid]

1 Like

I can live with it. Leveling is supposed to be more fun and faster anyway, so if this is a compromise then I’m ok with it. It still should be somewhat of a grind in my opinion, otherwise having a max level character would lose its value.

Although I do think that heirlooms should remain interesting, and not just as an item with better stats overall, but maybe a smaller XP bonus or other bonuses like a shortened hearthstone cooldown.