Removal of /spit emote on the PTR

Gonna guess they screwed up some code for this to happen. Cause the change seems pretty pointless.

you must be joking right?
Removal of /spite , one more step for the removal of couple thousands in subs.
For the others that stay, any alternative emote to bash p2w players?

seems like /fart is a good alternative, changing my WA has we speak

Edit: this might have been the cause

3 Likes

Its really easy to tell that none of the original Devs are working on this game. No wonder the game gets worse and worse.

12 Likes

The emote is available in the cash shop for 20EU. HF!

13 Likes

Guys, I’m gonna be honest. If you’re unhappy about this, and all the other trillion changes they’ve made to the game. Vote with your wallet. It’s the most powerful thing you can do. There are other games to play, other things to do. You have free will. You can do this.

4 Likes

What about all the people who are into getting spit on? Unplayable :frowning_face:

I’m amazed at the snowflakery in that threat. “Oh no, I got spit on for being a pay pig, Blizz pls ban the /spit emote.”
Like I said, you ban it, people will just use another one. I personally will switch to /clap 5 times, just to emphasise it’s ironical.

4 Likes

They probably spit to much on womans and now they must clean their image.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest. If you can’t handle someone spitting on you, the classic wow versions might not be for you. There are other games to play, other things to do.

If this change goes through I’ll probably make a spit macro for the first time in my life, (/me spits on you) and use it frequently. Stupid changes requires stupid responses.

4 Likes

They remove it so women learn how to swallow and not spit, that’s what I assume their real reason was now that we know their work environment.

12 Likes

Funny how this small change speaks volumes about this garbage company’s mental state.

5 Likes

That was my plan also. I don’t spit a lot, but I’ll just spit on every person I see now with the /e command.

Absolutely ridiculous. This is the kind of BS I meant all along.

What’s next? Removal of the /sit animation so that players can’t teabag anymore?

Yep, that’s actually what made me cancel the subscription. A lot of people should be delighted, no more trolling =D

4 Likes

Bruh don’t leave, I just started to like you :heart:

Neither was spitting on people against the rules, until it became against the rules. You know, it’s blizzard who decides what the rules are :smiley: .
I wasn’t /spitting on people with store mounts but that doesn’t mean I want it removed. To be honest, I don’t particularly care about the /spit emote, but it bugs me that while there are glaring issues with the game and the community, and ESPECIALLY at blizzard, this is the kind of stuff they are ‘fixing’. It feels unnecessary, and just a waste of time.

5 Likes

Haha woke Blizzard after TBC i am done with this S H I T company!

7 Likes

only /spit removed? I would also remove all chat channels and all emotes and any other way to internact with people in the game.

Well atleast those who actually paid for the deluxe edition should be able to chat, since they support the game.

But the rest are just worthless leeches and should not be allowed to do anything to people who support the game.

7 Likes

I really hope this isn’t true.

Blizzard is literally ruining their game to satisfy a small group of mentally unstable babies.
It doesnt help that half their staff are probably SJW’s.

Blizz I will literally unsub if you do this. You already made retail an unplayable childs game, if you ruin TBC you will lose half your fan base.

Stop bending over for Cry babies, they only serve to corrupt and spoil the game. They add nothing and take the flavour out of WOW. Why not just remove chat? Or serve out auto-bans for curse words? I mean…What if someones feelings got hurt?

17 Likes

lol, I wasn’t spitting on ppl with store mounts before but now I kind of want to…

11 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t what people wanted when they asked for Blizzard to stop being abusive to women.

1 Like