Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

This was the only chance casuals and non-raiders had at getting raid equivalent gear. Now the best gear from mythic+ will be 15 ilvls below mythic raid gear, just like the elitists wanted. It’s back to raid or die. GG.

22 Likes

why won’t you just stop playing then?

seems like you hate everything in this game yet you still play

15 Likes

Post here.

Flagged for spam.

24 Likes

I used to like Titanforging, if they will remove it they must give us another option for gearing equal to raid quality.

Difference will be that, raiders will have their upgrades instantly but lets say we shall grind for something 1 month then have it. It is only about bad pc otherwise I would be on Hall of Fame list every patch.

I am suggesting this in case of not getting PvP vendors back, if they give the vendor back I don’t care anything related to PvE.

1 Like

I think this question was mentioned at blizzcon in an interview. I am not sure if they said they were looking at it rewarding mythic level gear from the end of the run at any particular level, but I am almost positive the reward from the chest would be.
Ergo bringing M+ a little more in line with raid where raiders are limited each week for 1 chance vs the M+ community that are only really limited by how long they run instances for that week.

Not so. Suggesting raiders run the raid once and get all the loot they want and need to deck out from that 1 run is just laughable.

M+ will still give loot, and on the whole will gear you faster than raiding will TO A POINT. But M+ should not gear you to and beyond mythic gear level from the end of a run every run.

You cant justifi mythic raid gear rewards from mythic+. It is far easyer content than mythic raiding.

17 Likes

Nope you can, I will be investing more time compared to them, it will be a reward for determination and patience instead of instant.

My pc is good enough for PvP if I cannot compete against raiders just because of PC difference I would rather quit.

So your idea would lead to people only doing one single run per week. No point in doing more since no chance of high level gear. Just log in once a week for a 30 minute run and it’s over. Fun.

There is already a topic on this, just stick to that instead of spamming. U are allowed to read and answer other topics, u dont get any good boy points for creating your own topics. Someone already linked it for u, share your views there please.

2 Likes

1 single run of a certain level. EG right now its a +10. If your below this then it may be multiples, something judging by your last thread, you are currently in the process of. And that is not to say that a +10 cannot drop gear that may be say 10 ilvl below mythic gear. Who knows.
Again looking at your current DH toon, you can hardly complain about this given how your not barely touching heroic gear level yet.

Eh with new tf system items are even more rng than before? Wont that mean more runs? Both systems suck and i want them both gone thou.

1 Like

M+ has never offered mythic level gear as an end of dungeon reward.

Because that thread doesn’t get to the heart of the issue. The elephant in the room is that it’s now clear that corruptions is just a sneaky way of killing mythic+. We need to make noise about it now before this disaster goes live.

Not everyone does m+ exclusively for the gear though, some of us actually enjoy doing them :blush: but ok, go ahead and make noise, u’re good at that :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Do you not comprehend that now mythic raiders will be the only ones who can compete in m+?

1 Like

No it didn’t, but it did have titanforging and so it could forge to it. What the OP is saying with titanforging now going (ergo no more mythic level loot) what is the point of going near it at all.

1 Like

you did one +10 and few +8s so there is no way your gear should be the same ilvl as mythic raiding gear. +10s are literally a faceroll. You dont have to know any mechanics as everything is melting so you should not be rewarded with mythic ilvl gear. Imo ilvl scaling in m+ should end at +15 and 15s could reward 445s.

1 Like

Yes and i have adressed that in the other topics about this? Will it matter for u and me? No, cause we are scrubs and its not the gear holding us back :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

With the greatest respect, just going by your posting toon, your not competing, so cannot at this point in time personally use that as an argument or grounds on why its bad.

1 Like

It does matter, because now there is zero chance of getting anything better than the weekly cache. This means Blizzard has cut the playtime for progression to 30 minutes per week. If Blizzard thinks I and countless other m+ players are going to pay for 2 hours of gameplay per month they’re delusional and can take a hike. If patch 8.3 goes live the game is dead for half the player base.

1 Like