Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

The main problem is that the competition and players pool is already rather low, the higher you go. Right now it is already takes a while to find someone decent in lfg for 20+ and up or find a. If part of these people would have to quit, because they can’t raid, the rest will follow and just abandon this part of the game. Personally, I just probably going to finish the raid and quit till new expansion if that happens.

1 Like

To be honest i don’t really understand why ilvl make people so tilted.

When i used to Mythic raid i did not really care if LFR player got the same gear as me just by paying gold to my guild.

Gear is just a thing that help you do the content, no one use it as a measure of skill anymore so i don’t really care to increase the difference between the player base.

4 Likes

Because

:slight_smile:
Good luck competing in M+ with -15 ilvl.

I was actually siding with those opinion.

If i was still a Mythic raider i would not care if Bobby the lfr spammer got 455.

Gear is just a tool to do content, so i would not care about limiting the pool of player.

I mean, no one take ilvl as a skil indicator anyway these days.

2 Likes

This is only an issue because there’s multiple BiS items so ilvl becomes the deciding factor.

Mythic+ rewards would’ve been fine if the same secondary stats weren’t attached to 6000 things. If secondary stats were more rare so you’d have to either do a specific dungeon or a specific raid for item X Y Z and it’d be an upgrade regardless of whether it was LFR or mythic because it had the right stats for you then ilvl would become less important.

Wow this is a busy thread.

Not read it but are people mad about welfare stuff being removed?

People are being irrational really :stuck_out_tongue:

Because of the loss of titanforging, M+ cant get to Mythic Raiding level armour which apprantly makes it “unworthy to run”… but its ignored… the players hating this change… arent mythic raiding… which is still putting it as their highest upgrades.

for some reason they think because Person B Wears 440 armour. M+ sucks for Person A whos in 415 armour :stuck_out_tongue:

We want an equal playing field to compete. Not insta lose because someone else is doing mythic raiding.

3 Likes

I tried to keep up with the comments but in general those who being negative with this post are those who play the game wm off, farming flowers all day or just doing all wq / transmogs / mounts as a main content. I have nothing against it but keep that negativity to yourself. Everyone who enjoys wpvp and to have a fun experience with his character to kill other faction has the right to take this change as a major factor. Farming m+ might be easy but you forget the point the most toxic ppl do pop on the que and specially those who cares about rio, so allow me to say it’s not just a easy content and even the loot drop is not high when it comes to titanforged items. You can spend the whole week farming +10keys and not get one good item as an upgrade. Coming to mythic raiding, personally i enjoy the content of it as a challenge but again it is hard to find a group you can fit in so u end up with casual raiding group where u can maybe clear 4-5 bosses at max.

Overall gearing system should be equal , maybe mythic raiding loot can be optimized as socket wise and +5/10 lvls higher ? Something like that, but bashing m+ dung loot like this will make ppl more bored than they are at the moment.

1 Like

M+ is supposed to be an alternative way of playing the game and getting gear.

Is not “unworthy to run” is just that it is a nosense to gut the gearing possibilities for those that only wanna play M+.

1 Like

Yes. a ALTERNATE.

we dont factually know that 440 ilevel are will be entirely unobtainable for M+ Players, we know titanforging and warforging is going, but we dont know any other changes being made.

440 ilevel could be awarded for +22 and above M+ Weekly caches.

it isnt a alternative, while it remains the superior way of gearing… M+ is so much stronger then Mythic raiding for amounting masses of gear, purely because its so much more spammable.

they have to play at the very peak of Raiding difficulty to obtain a mythic raid ilevel gear, but can do lower in M+ and rely on Warforge/titanforge drops. it doesnt equalise out.

mythic raid gear should be only applied in the very peaks of Difficulty, which means the Highest Peak difficulty in Raiding and M+. the reason people are sweating over this is because alot of the players upset about this… arent apart of those people doing 20 and above M+…

I don’t know about EP, but in BoD 1 person sure as hell could wipe the raid. Especially on Jaina

What do you lose though? The imaginary item level race?

I would be fine if M+ awarded Mythic quality at higher level or only in the chest.

But come on don’t stretch it that much, a person that costantly push 15+ key deserve mythic quality gear more than those “mythic raider” stuck on radiance for months imo.

thats because their stuck on the highest Difficulty of raiding… there are ALOT more people who can do a +15 then can compete in a mythic raid… highest ilevel should be within the top 1%…

a Average player being 10 ilevel behind a Top level raider, was Once impossible. U forget before all this stuff… we were MILES behind raiders… and imho its really not all that bad…

i’d get it if M+ Started only awaridng Normal Raid ilevel worth armour… but this isnt even that bad.

And I have one more thing to add , those who saying m+ dungeons is a joke for having easy loot is just for those who are lazy to progress and they end up on the same loop, they won’t even have a gut to do mythic raid cause it’ll be too much for them. But for those who take m+ as a content and enjoys the challenge with higher keys you can’t say it’s a piece of cake u just go in and wipe all mobs etc. There is affix rotations which makes every role difficult to approach, tanking wise / healing wise / dps stack wise etc etc. If you want to do +15 key runs which gets challenging and knowing you won’t have a small chance to get a good gear to upgrade then who cares to do the content ? Even if you want to progress in mythic raid you will need good items from m+ dungeons to be accepted to share your role efficiently.

1 Like

You do know that people run high M+ keys for challenge and to compete with each other? But with there changes I will lose some of my buddies , who can’t raid mythic. As a raider myself I don’t give a damn about other peoples gear, even if they are showered with 455 titanforged from 10+ and LFR. I don’t care. I’m happy for them. I only care that people who need the ilvl to do a specific content (high keys) had a meaningful way to get it, outside of mythic raid.

4 Likes

you could say this about any group of players. but sadly u cant just have every level of the game competing against one another.

as we know, they are looking into redesigns for the M+ Weekly cache, and it doesnt automatically mean M+ Loses any access to 440, we just know spamming M+ Will no longer award 440.

if they allow the chest to drop 440 it’d be stronger, Because it’d give Mythic raiding the Reward to keep motivation. while giving access to it atleast for M+ Players… as its much easier to Target down loot from mythic raids then it would be from 1 item a week through M+

but in trade of that, ur able to farm 430 Gear at a accelerated Rate comparitively.

at best that’d be the strongest comprimise… but i dont beleive the difference of 10 ilevel is that big of a deal in the grand schemes of things.

Seems so, m+ only giving heroic raid loot makes it dead, because if it’s not giving the best items ingame, it’s not worth doing, or something like that.

I must have missed the meeting where they gave mythic gear to every raider.

tbh its not even known :P…

the mythic raiding ilevel could be attached to the weekly cache, whats going on in M+ hasnt been said, nor have they saiud they intend M+ to be less rewarding. we Just know Warforging/titanforging are going.

attaching it directly to the chest is IMHO the best way.

Mythic raiders only need to do 1 key a week this way, which means they arent being forced into raiding 3 times a week and M+ the other 4. which gives them a Weekly cap again.

Non-mythic raiders have access to 440 gear and Spammable content for slightly lower ilevel gear aswell.

and its pretty much what im expecting to happen :stuck_out_tongue: they have already stated they are looking at ways to change how the chest works.