Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

So again if it is all about inivdual skill why not give solo challenge with mythoc gear when clearly amounth of players in the group do no affect how difficult boss is.

Oh wait it does.

If solo content was equally hard, why not? :woman_shrugging:t3:

But you get only 1 shot and it can take weeks till you get the same dungeon back.

My response is exactly as this one :

BS! You’re comparing a single boss with no time limit and 5 mechanics to 4 bosses with their own mechanics and hundreds of mobs all of which could quite easily wipe your group and all of that needs to be completed in 30 minutes or less or you need to progress back to that point.

1 Like

It’s funny that people compare M+ to Mythic raiding, they are both difficult on their own terms and depending on composition, gear, skill of the players it can be easier or harder depends on the conditions so saying X is harder than Y without any context it’s just silly.

People who run raids 24/7 eventually get used to the mechanics and over time it becomes easier to them and the same goes for M+ as long as you roll with the same group like some of us or at least run with pugs that know what they are doing.

Most Mythic guilds follow the guides written by the best of the best players and follow it, the people who compete to world first probably wouldn’t really care why the next guy has a 455 item because for them winning the race matters and gear is just a means to an end.

Some people are too obsessed with what the next guy has and why because my guess is they think they are just better and they deserve better.

1 Like

Mythic raids are the same raids with the same bosses over and over. Quite literally.

Affix combos change from week to week. You’re onto a loser arguing that mythic raiding is more versatile in terms of challenge than mythic+.

Mythic raiding has challenge, but that challenge is static and does not change. Your raiding group WILL learn it over weeks and weeks, by throwing themselves at it until it’s done (as is the case with ppl farming entry wing mythic bosses for the 445 loot).

With mythic+ the ability to learn how to deal with affix combos is teim sensitive. You have a week of affix combos then they change. There is no guarantee you’ll get the same dungeon twice in a given week as well, so opportunities to practice are not as frequent, which means you have to be very very good at dealing with things as they come, rather than “sticking to the script”.

And before you suggest that “yeah but once u learn an affix u learn an affix”. The combination of affixes in a week massively impacts how a dungeon is played. Sure, the general premise is the same, but the execution depends on which ones are paired. Dealing with quaking during a sanguine week and quaking during a skittish week are quite different.

This week gone for example, fortified, sanguine, quaking, emissaries. Are you trying to tell me somewhere as claustrophobic as Tol Dagor during that week on a +15 was only as difficult as heroic raiding? Are you having a laugh?
Remember, mythics completion is timing it. Not that “lol u have 4 hours” rubbish. Because if u don’t time, ur stone decays and you can’t repeat. So proper completion of mythic+ is evidenced by timing of the key at the very least.

And yes, i’m well aware u still get gear for blowing a key (less than if u time) but this principle is no different to getting gear for clearing the first 2 bosses of a raid wing but getting stuck on the third. Proper execution awards best gear chances, poor execution rewards less.

I mean, with upcoming S4 changes, mythic+ fiends will ONLY get mythic raid gear in their chest. No TF anymore. So it will take them months (and a hell of a lot of luck) to get mythic raid gear. Compare that to the bonus rolls in mythic raiding you could rack up in that time. There is no serious threat for mythic raiding’s gearing from mythic+ with this model. They’ll slowly accrue the gear, just like people who chance doing the first few bosses in raid but no more (because they can only do the easy bosses) do.

2 Likes

Your reason are so BS they are actually hard to read, i won’t explain again why, since ton of people replied to you already.

I just want to point out a thing:

As a mythic raider you will have 13 boss +2 bonus roll per week + gear trading between raiders. And usually best trinket and now weapons.

As a M+ player you have 1 guaranteed random piece of loot per week, no trading, no loot, no azerite dropping from bosses.

If you can’t see how M raider have an enormous higher pool of loot, and faster gearing speed compared to M+ player talking about Mythic gear, then you are not even worth arguing with.

Gl gearing up if you drop the same slot 3 or 4 times in a row from the weekly chest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.