Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

It is sort of good news at least something is done :slight_smile:

1 Like

fix that fixes nothing is bad news, because it means “fixer” is not going to fix anything.

I responded on this;

I guess it is a +5 ilvl reward for the m+ only players. Not saying it is fixing the real issue, indeed. But I expected nothing.

+5 Baseline drop is still 10 lvls below raid. Now count how many weeks or better say month you would need to gear up from weekly chest. And even if geared up by the end of season, you would have very few corruptions becuase of very low amount of gear to choose from. This fix is worse than nothing, because it means there will be no real fix.

Fix should give m+ players option to get as much gear as person killing half of raid bosses or so. Raid will still have best traits and trinkets as well as more gear for anyone venturing deep enough into it, while m+ chars/players will not fall too far behind.

Indeed. I totally agree. I was just expecting totally nothing :slight_smile:

Actually, no. Bad news for whiners. Mythic level gear will now be available through mythic + in season 4 :slight_smile:

I think if you were TF to mythic level gear more than once a week then there certainly was good reason for it to be removed.

So M+ should reward equal gear when it’s harder than Mythic raiding. Logic…

Anyway, today’s news regarding M+15 is something I guess. Gear will now be capped at 475 unless I’m mistaken, no 485, so there’s an incentive to blast M+15s (no easy feat) to get 465s, which combined with predictably 475 azerite pieces, and neck, should get you close to 470. Won’t be in-line with Mythic raiding, and not for a while doable for most 15s are no doddle early on and specially with some affix/key combos, but it’s something I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah propably becouse +20 doesnt reward gear? Most people dont go past +10 becouse there are no rewards. It has nothing to do with its difficulty.

They will rescale it, they always do. So a 10 at the start of the new season will feel harder until people get more gear.

Doesnt matter. Having 20 people in raid will always be harder than 5. You have 15 more people what can fail, dc, has to be raid ready. Find 5 people to run mythic will always be easyer. I can have group ready in couple of minutes and mythic gear ready for me in chest in 1 30 minut dungeon run and i dont even have to finish timer in dungeons progresses 1000× over where everthing have just more dmg and hp.

Getting a reward for doing 1/20 of the job or 1/5
Playing mechanics good or ideal
Having an unlimited pulls or timer - deplete - bb keystone lvl
Hmm

Can’t say I am even remotely sold that raids are more demanding for individual
For RL yep, but that another story hehe

2 Likes

And since when we talk about inviduals? This is not about what is harder for 1 player but for entire group. By your logic Blizzars can gave us free mythic raid loot for solo play too.

No, that’s wrong stretch I was comparing raids to m+ for individual.
Think harder.

But by your troll logic if you join 100 man raid you should get insta invincible and mythic full set cause it’s so many people ohhh

So what? If solo play will challenge invidual skill same way as mythic+ it can also reward mythic raid loot.

No? Becouse raid boss difficulty also matter?

Do you know why solo challenging content doent reward mythic gear? Becouse it would kill mythic dungeons and raida becouse its easyer to finish solo challenge than its finish 5man or 20 man challenge. Juat like its easyer to finish 5 man dungeon than 20 man raid.

And what about bis gear? Imagine getting bis items from mythic+ only to see mythic boss drops absolote. That will feel horrible. Or another situations whete players will stop raiding becouse their bis gear comes from mythic+ and no from raid.

Again, I am not competing raids to solo. It’s raids to m+.
You have changed my arguments so have fun arguing with yourself.

Yes it is and completing 20 man mythic raid is harder than completing 5man mythic+15.

False.
20 man mythic champion of the light is super easy and it drops mythic gear
Which is better rewards than completing 5man mythic+15 during 2s which used to give heroic loot and much harder.

Any how… how would you know anyway?

I know cause my paladin farmed first 3 mystique bosses for loot during s2, while I had only 1100 Rio.

Oh my … average raider does not burden themselves with 19 other people and their recruitment.

1 Like

No it isnt. Mythic+ are same dungeons over and over with same bosses over and over.