Remove all Affixes

Remove all affixes from M+

M+ does not need affixes.
The increase in key level is enough to make it “harder”.
There is no need to “keep it fresh”. If the dungeons are well designed and their rewards are good, people will play.

Players don’t play m+ because of affixes. Quite the contrary, they don’t play because of affixes.

2 Likes

I could not agree more it’s how blizz shoud balance the dungeons in the first place not this affix boring crap, affixes belongs to diablo games not in wow.

Remove all fun from M+

There. Fixed it for you.

Mythic+ is not even fun to begin with.

They create a very toxic environment, especially for tanks and healers. I see you play tank yourself and I hope you know what I mean by that.

If you play with your friends in a premade group of 5 it’s no problem but as soon as you play with random people from the Q there is so much that can go wrong because of affixes.
I’m not saying it’s always the case but affixes are often the root cause of why groups fail. And that’s not fun at all in my opinion.

That is why it is created for coordinated groups. Why don’t you join an M+ community to make your experience unlimited times more enjoyable?

M+ would still be more enjoyable in coordinated groups if affixes would not exists.

Do those communities exists because of affixes? No, they exist because players want to play together, no matter the affixes. Or is there a "Tyrannical, Bursting, Grievous " Discord?

I’m not saying I’m against coordinated groups. I love them and I love playing with my friends.

But affixes have nothing to do with that. It’s not like we’re in discord and someone says “hey nice it’s necrotic this week, lets play some keys”… that never happened and it never will. It’s more like “hey this weeks affixes are not that bad, lets play some keys”

I love playing with friends but I also want to play with randoms. It’s fun. But affixes take all the fun out of that aspect of the game.

I think it is more fun with having every week a different M+ :slight_smile: It would get really stale without.

lol
10 char

I think affixes are a good thing, I do think they need further development, they are starting to become quite outdated, and some are just so annoying that it’s not worth playing those weeks.

Bolstering - Needs removed imho.
Inspiring - worst ever seasonal affix made into a regular one … why?
Tyrannical- needs more tuning, what happened to blizzards idea of, if you can do a 20 one week, you can do it any week…?

Maybe change it so it’s more kiss curse affixes…?
First affix the curse, second the kiss or something.

I definitely understand the idea of affixes. And the purpose of making M+ more dynamic is absolutely fair. However the many of the current affixes (as you also mention) are not providing a fun variation to the system. They are simply annoying. So the current edition of the M+ system have failed in my opinion. The idea is fine, but the execution is bad.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.