Remove GCD from meathook

If it was supposed to somehow save warriors in pvp, it was a good idea, not gonna lie.
But it’s GCD is literally disabling ability to slow down the target.

You can charge / intercept into hamstring, but you can’t meathook into hamstring.

Remove if from gcd, it’s cooldown is long enough not to make it OP.

Yeah no, meathook shouldn’t even exist. Why tf does Warrior have -THREE- gapclosers in SoD ?

And it’s not even a rune.

4 Likes

they actually got 4 if you count intervene (yes some warriors are skilled enough to use it offensively to gap close).

Why does Warrior even need 3 gap closers? No class in SoD has that many escapes.

well to be fair, its because warrior is the only class in the game with 0 ranged attacks.

i wouldn’t count “shoot” (note: not “autoshoot”) as viable ranged dps.

There’s no class in SoD that has 3 roots or 3 escapes so why does Warrior need 3 gap closers?

I have a better idea: remove meathook

2 Likes

unironically GCD on meathook shouldnt exist, rogues dont have to mess around with GCDs anymore and shadowstep, why is warrior exempt?

1 Like

Why is Mage Blink and Displacement on the GCD if Shadowstep isn’t?

Kellduril, pls mate just stop talking to anything related to pvp.

I don’t have to say anything. That speaks for itself.

1 Like

Sounds to me like a reason to set it on GCD for rogues, not to remove GCD for warriors

1 Like

it is not on a gcd in wrath nor cata, so it shouldn’t. and neither should meathook.

1 Like

A reference to how things are in future expansions is not an argument. Balance is different there. That’s why you cannot launch slow traps with a trap launcher even though in later versions you can

Always has been an argument to begin with, you just don’t want to accept it and always stay in denial. Nonacceptence of an argument makes you a sore loser tbh, which also extends to your inability to argue about an entire paragraph rather than cherrypicking.

If you change abilities/runes then at least provide a good reason, which there is none of for Meathook nor has it been for Shadowstep for rogues.

that’s simple, because the class sucks so bad in pvp he can’t chase, nor reach enyone most of the time

Nope. A reference to the mechanic in Retail is NOT an argument. Retail is a different game. What’s true for a mechanic in Retail is not necessarily true for it in classic or SoD.

I am not calling for changes in Meat hook. I want it to stay as it is, which is with GCD.

1 Like

You are so incompetent to actually responding to paragraphs, still cherrypicking to what you want to even respond to.
Not every mechanic is from retail to begin with, if you know somuch then at least have some facts rather than twisting every conversation into what you want it to be.
There were some unreasonable changes to certain runes which they took inspiration from and didn’t bother actually fixing. (Shadowstep)
Meathook should not be on a GCD when you consider that warrior is one of if not the worst class for PvP. Wasting a GCD is gamechanging.
Unless you play the actual game, you shouldn’t be posting at all tbh.

Funny to see such accusations from a person who ironically plays the PvP minigame instead of the actual game

Your argument was “That’s how it is in Wrath and Cata, therefore it should be the same in SoD”. Look:

Do not try to weasel your way out of this. Stop doubling down on your stupidity

What you call a “minigame” is still playing the game is still more than whatever you are doing, not playing the game that is.

the only one trying to avoid having an actual argument is you, you exist to troll currently nobody takes you serious.

Got anything else left to say regarding the matter in question?