Remove GCD from meathook

peak troll

Explain how being unable to be slowed doesn’t help you gapclose.

I already did, it isn’t changing your mobility to be faster nor your position. Now shut up and go back to retail.

It does make you faster by virtue of being unable to be slowed. It’s more of a gap closer than Rogue’s Sprint is, since Rogues can actually be slowed or CCed in Sprint.

But you know, such conclusions would require having an actual brain.

Now shut up and go back to retail.

Make me, little Paladin.

God are you dumb. Look up any description of a gap closer.

Something you clearly lack LOL. There’s not a single PvPer gonna agree with you that freedom is a gapcloser, the steed is.

I don’t care who agrees on what, if Sprint is a gap closer for making you run 50% faster even though you can be slowed/rooted/stunned during it, then being immune to CC is a gap closer.

And even if it wasn’t you’re malding over a technicality.

At least get your facts right, it’s 70%. Still clueless over the abilities and the definitions.

You are trolling lmfao.

1 Like

I like how you completely ignored the argument and instead focused on my number being incorrect.

Let me explain it really slowly for you. If you didn’t have Freedom/Bubble on you’d be moving at 50% while my Frostbolt slows you. So against any class with a slow it’s a speed boost since you’re going from 50% speed to 108% or whatever your movespeed is.

Dont remove the gcd, just make it apply 1.5 seconds snare/immobility effect.

Yeah, warrior has fantastic pvp mobility. But also one of the lowest survivability and high cc susceptibility. Classes without self healing has plenty mechanics to just run away.

I don’t think meathook need any buffs, a 30y displacement is probably the best cc in all of SoD.

Are you out of your mind? Meathook is already the strongest PvP ability and you get it for free, it’s not even a rune.

Why you quotin’ me?

Btw, since when Death Grip is the strongest pvp ability in wow?

Since it’s the only one that can ensure someone dies by pulling them into your 40 man raid.

So, its the strongest pvp ability on Alterac Valley when there’s raid clash. Not strongest ability in whole pvp.

It’s still incredibly strong even in 1v1.

You know whats incredibly strong in 1v1? 2.5k spell crit. Or 6 dots applied at once. Or holding target for 20 seconds in cc.

Warrior cant do any of it. So you wont tell me that pulling target to your position on 35 seconds cooldown is op.

I will absolutely tell you that. There’s a very good reason DK got Death Grip instead of Warriors in WOTLK.