Remove Petri

How is it HC if the second someone dies in a raid everyone just leaves group and uses a petri to basically Izanagi their way out of certain death?

If you were hiding from the enemy quietly and someone beside you made a sound that alerted the enemy and the enemy in return killed all of you, you can’t “petri” out of that can you?

This “petri meta” is so disgusting it literally makes no sense whatsoever. It removes the “HardCore” out of HC.

7 Likes

Without petri there’s no fail-safe for people that want to ruin the fun when there is 0 support from a company only milking nostalgia for profit.

So yea, there’s no HC without Petri.

1 Like

And next you will complain that HC should mandate questing in caves and doing dungeons because “yellow mob farming meta” is disgusting.

That makes it more interesting since it makes you think twice about inviting people you don’t know etc. How can you say it’s HC when you can just click away all harm lmao

If they remove petri, u will play solo on the server. People die in lags, disconnects, server crashes. And now when SoD came out, most of them will go to play there after death. U want take away last chance for save character life after mistake. Hardcore must be hard, but hard enough for people wish “go agane”.

1 Like

That would kill the entire end game lol. Nobody would raid, nobody would pug. Itd kill HC not make it more interesting.

2 Likes

Imagine being proud you have a level 60 on HC when the second dirt hits the fan you click 1 item that renders every mechanic, every damage, legit everything to 0. “Yes I lived, HC is so challenging”. Give me a break…

6 Likes

U will be so proud yourself when u will die on 59 lvl in Disconnect from gray mobs) if u will change Blizzard’s mind about Deathes from Server issues, u can delete petri also idc

But without petri what are you gonna do?

No one would group, nor raid lol

1 Like

Yes they would, they would just think twice about who they choose to raid with. And we get awesome HC death compilations on YouTube so I see this as a win-win tbh

No they wouldnt lol :rofl: its because they wouldnt they charge so much for the flask.

What we actually need is a bot that cranks the flask price up to 1k and more that would solve it

You will kill HC. Nobodys gonna risk a level 60 to group / raid.

Too late. Removing petri would make HC fun at the beginning but now that almost noone is playing it, having some sort of defense mechanism at least can keep the few remaining people still in this game.
Without petri any level 60 content would die overnight

3 Likes

The level 60 content would´ve been severely limited if petries werent there. But i dont see why something that can be made ingame from a profession should be removed. It´s an expensive “oh sht” button.

Maybe they should take away OPs vanish, that would probably calm him down.

On a more serious note: Give pallys their bubble+ Hs back.
No, im not playing palading. Never played alliance in my life, but it´s something that they should be allowed to do in HC

They remove pala bubble hearth but keep petri…

What more can I say.

Let’s hope posting here brings awareness and the blizz takes action hopefully :pray:

4 Likes

Well yes, petri is a serious financial decision, bubble hearth is free and might incline paladins to get away with too much. As a paladin you already have the advantage to leave group with bubble and then petri in bubble when timer starts, giving you advantage over specs that will have to double petri risking a death.

U want take away last chance for save character life after mistake.

That’s totally what I want. It’s hardcore. No mistakes. No chances. If you want chances - go to SoD and raid the same raids. What’s the point in playing HC?

That would kill the entire end game lol. Nobody would raid, nobody would pug.

And those who still do raid are really brave guys that believe in each other and know their stuff. And they can really boast about these achievements. That’s how it should be. If you’re afraid - HC works, if you’re not - HC doesn’t work. It’s simple as that.

I was totally shocked when I first learned that everyone do regular raiding in HC. I imagined that it will be too risky and hard and only best of the best will be able to do that. I thought… Is it even possible that there are so many exceptional players? And how it turned out? It’s just bunch of cheaters that use save potions and then tell everyone they’re HC raiders. Disgusting.

5 Likes

Roachpotion. Might even make a toon called roachpotion, level alchemy and sell petris so people would know they’re roaching

2 Likes

why are you guys feeding the troll, she doesn’t even play hc

1 Like