Remove /rude too -_-

Actually, Fennec Foxes have been around for 8 million years or so and go back to ancient lore from Egypt and such long before elves were ever ‘fantasy’ and were often included in mythos and mythology. :3

Also, Vulpera fit into the ‘Horde’ better than Belves do, canon lore-wise.

Fine, atleast we wasn’t brought into the game because of other games that had similar races for years when it comes to having alot of Furr.

I bet if we didn’t had the FF MMO or similar, you wouldn’t even have exsisted in the game.

?? Elves were put into the game because basically every fantasy game has elves, just like humans. :3 Actually, Tauren were in WoW and playable before Belves. There’s no race like Vulpera in FF, either.

No. But Vulp was very inspired from said mmo in terms of Inspirations. That was the point.

How so? There’s nothing in FF that correlates to Vulpera, their only ‘furry’ race came way later than WoWs and is Male only (Hrothgar) everything else is more akin to kemonomimi, which is closer to people that enjoy Elves as it’s just ears and a tail.

1 Like

Don’t let these furries phase you! We elves are the back and bone of every good fantasy game! Plus we always come with cool architecture and a natural born “can’t touch this” aura. Those mere (furred) mortals are just jealous! :face_with_monocle::wine_glass:

1 Like

I am not letting them Phase us, i just couldn’t be arsed anymore with how Stubborn that Vulp wants to prove so much my points are wrong and theirs are superior.

But thanks for your backup :+1:

And i know! Elves make a Fantasy game more attractive, this has being proven for millenia!

1 Like

YOu know you aren’t an actual fox person right?
And the other person isn’t a real elf…
I also promise im not a zombie

WTF Did i just read.

They stated a factually untrue sentence about their ‘race’ being in Fantasy long before mine was. I mentioned Fennec foxes as a result of them being included in Egyptian Mythos.

Curious you didn’t mention the fact that Blood Elves are actually quite new for a series if you want to get all specific about such things and mythos?

Fox people, in general, predate elves in mythos and old world lore.

and yes people losing debates tend to walk away rather than risk further embarrassment.

In the Immortal Words of Craig David
“I’mmmm walkingggggggg awaaaaaaaay” <3

Listen to the guy who eats corpses trying to distance himself from his actions.

Shut up trolling. Like the sinking ship needs more ammo. Go play something or I dunno, do real life things

1 Like

if you cannot handle the war setting maybe go play hearthstone instead

I play both thank you very much

I feel offended when someone uses /hug on me so please remove that too :c

I feel offended when I see Sylvanas, please remove her.

2 Likes

has /fart already removed? or was it in another game

I’m pretty sure removing the ability to fart would realistically cause fatalities.

1 Like

LOL does that really offend you or are you joking.