Remove /rude too -_-

And replace it with /consent

World of Wokecraft

They should add a /sjw and /pc emote. So we can spread the positivity and stand up for minorities. Maybe a /metoo works too? Since half the blizzard employees got battruped.

I will still use my own /e emotes thank you.
Letā€™s see how long I can get away with it.

/fart and /slap still work right? Iā€™m good to go!

1 Like

Itā€™s always a vulpera or a void elf innit

LMAOOOOOO that joke xD

Remove people who insults other for no apparent reason, Iā€™m far too important to listen to these peasants who claims to be elitists. :sunglasses: :woozy_face: :joy: :sweat_smile:. . . . . .

1 Like

Whatever you do, donā€™t take away my /train and /violin!!! :scream:

1 Like

/mootoo should be taurenā€™s racial emote

1 Like

Just remove the game. No one can harass you in-game when there is no game 4head.

5 Likes

True.

Also, Alt+F4 is the best emote

4 Likes

Aww diddums.

How about /fart? /lick? /moon? /pick? /stink? Did you forget them?

Please change the name of Blizzard because it has ā€œblizzā€ in it and I reminds me of ā€œji*zā€ and itā€™s a traumatic experience.

Also war is bad so please change the name to World of Friendshipcraft.

3 Likes

Remove /pat too please, thatā€™s the ultimate form sexual harassment, Blizz!

3 Likes

Do what Nintendo did, zero communication between players online!

1 Like

Beastial races have been a thing since the existence of D&D of which WoW is based on its 3.5 ruleset.

yeah I think its time we take an example from Devs, and communicate with each other as much as they communicate with us.

1 Like

I always sniff hard af when i walk past goodlooking females irl. Its not rude at all,its actually a compliment. Gotta get a good whiff of those pheromones.

2 Likes

Remove /kiss too .

I feel sexually harassed when strangers just blow kisses to my female characters.
Iā€™m a Wahmen and not just an object of lust you depraved cavemen >:(

My granny and her friends would have loved your style!

Sometimes in PvP my opponents /kiss and /hug me or even /laugh at me! Iā€™m really not /happy. Itā€™s completely inappropriate and uncalled for. They even try to /hug me or /dance on me when Iā€™m dead. Iā€™m /surprised that they would treat me this way!
I tried to be /strong, but I have this /badfeeling and /fear that it will only continue. I /doubt anybody would want to /encourage the over-use and abuse of WoW emotes for any reason.

Unfortunately this kind of behaviour in a game makes me feel /confused /angry and /sad. I /cry, I /sob and then I /faint. I donā€™t mean to /moan or /whine but I think itā€™s something Blizzard should /chew over and I /pray that they will /agree with me. Iā€™d be /disappointed if this kind of sick behaviour was /welcome anywhere.

I wouldnā€™t want to have to say /goodbye and /farewell because of a few /silly people and their thoroughly /rude actions.

I /weep to see Blizzard willing to blame their own game and emotes, rather than take responsibility for their own behaviour. Attempting to /duck responsibility is not impressive and they seem to deserve the consequences that I hope they will get. /spit.

1 Like