Remove the 4 rare kill quest

It would be ok if it would give ~1k rep but 75 for this is insulting.

I killed 4 rares, and got 4 counts towards my quest.

Dude the quest is optional

Did it, open group finder,join group.

And 10 min later i were out .

I’m fine with quest like this, but it should award wayyyyy morrrrre (mecagon system is perfect, a bit disapointed they dont use it again)

This is exactly kind of quest why I hate Timeless isle, Gnomeragn vol2 (or whatever this Junkyard is called) and why in nazjatar I prefer doing jewlcrafting.

1st you look until next Christmas for that 1 mob, and then your quest does not update until year 2021. yesterday this quest was main contributor why I ended up so mad at patch - but skipping this one really seemed to work better for my ‘sanity’ … hihihi sanity… 8.3… ha ha,… erm… ‘sips coffee’.

It is optional rep quest and I reccomend people just to skip it instead bothering. Visions, MoP area etc are all much more fun, and full of action. Do those instead.

Just go night elf 4head

I love the new eyes on ur dp

Dogs can’t read and have low IQ.

It is 1 daily … what if you just ignore it like the rest of us? It really won’t put you behind.

And what quest makes sense? Slaying 8 bowman is fine but slaying 4 rares isn’t?

You pulled a static mob which you had plenty of time to figure out. Not a bug. Sorry, you will catchup next week :wink: happened to me too, I just killed that mob and barrier was offline :wink:

We were actually doing it with 4 players and we had to spread around the area and wait on spots where we knew a rare can be, and after 1.5 hours in uldum we had 3. We decided to continue with the questline. After the questline I went back to uldum and found another pretty fast, but most of us never finished it.

I indeed deciced to not do the dailies in those areas (also didn’t do them in pandaland after this uldum-fiasco).

Edit:
Not to mention, we killed a rare in uldum that did not counted (it did rewarded those 410 new tokens so it is new content/area). But it was outside of the purple area. You go strange ways when it takes a very long time.

2 Likes

This would be really useful to have in the quest tracker text. I was assuming that rates weren’t ticking off because of some kind of bug, not because they were the wrong type of rare. Hopefully this will get changed so that there’s less confusion and frustration in future.

Wait the 6 black pillars things in Vale? Because that is?

The pillars thing in vale - is very easy. Just is on a spot. When there are a lot of players, the spawns of everything is very swift. Also since map is huge - you can easily do all tasks in there.

Pillars definitely was non issue - not when map was full of players nor this morning when I was alone.

It maybe problematic, when you in group and not shared, but then just pick a post and sit under it for a while.

I just don’t do it. On occasion, the rares didn’t even count to my quest (and yes, they were rares not just elites). It’s a game, just do what you enjoy not burn out from farming.

I like this change, it stops the daily panic of falling behind. Some capping/time-gating is good, it allows for other things in game (and irl) . I’d imagine the top raiders are pretty happy it is too, imagine the insanity (pun-intended) involved in grinding it to stupid numbers for mythic opening.

As for the quest, it didn’t take long last night, but I agree it could be kill 6 over the 3/5 days rather than 4 a day which seems a little excessive.

2 Likes

I really don’t consider flying for 60 minutes in search of 4 rares “content”

1 Like

Yes I too would find that odd. I guess that is what the problems were for others too.

The currency that allows you to do horrific visions
And the rep also is an objective for an essence that’s looking to be very strong in 8.3