Remove Transmog tab from shop

title says all. maybe add this content in the game for people to earn instead of leaving content to stagnate and grow old? we shouldn’t have to purchase this kind of stuff when we pay a monthly sub AND the expansion this is nothing but a disgusting cash grab. Greed at its peak.

55 Likes

i dont know whats more disgusting,this bs or ppl who defend them

31 Likes

I usually don’t really talk on the forums, but we need to stand together against this type of stuff, it’s only gonna get worse if we don’t speak out. #notransmogtab

19 Likes

Can’t way to have a certain MVP’s take on all of this. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

4 days left on sub and this gets added, see you guys mid shadowlands.

1 Like

How DARE they put things up for people to spend their money on. The sheer audacity of allowing people the choice of spending -their- money on something. Boggles the mind, it really does. Especially when it’s free with a 6 month sub when we play all year round anyway. Just pfft.

Oh wait. :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

I like you Nimmy, but I think the point OP is trying to make is that the effort that was put into the transmog could have been put into an earnable transmog which is part of the game that we already pay for, not as yet another microtransaction which we have to pay for separately.

WoW is quite costly as far as video games go. Adding microtransactions on top of all of that is a bit of a stretch.

6 Likes

The thing is, you don’t have to pay for it. Blizz just put it on the store for those that want the set but don’t want to commit for 6 months for whom the set is free. It’s such a non-issue man.

5 Likes

i dont know what transmogs are we talking about but i dont think its ok that money can get you this much for a payed subscription business model. Things have value for their time spent to farm them too, activision is being heartless in undervalue customers that keep their game active even in down times like this one!

EDIT: i find this practice very ungratefull to customer who put hours in their game transmog farming keeping the game revelavant with transmog competitions and other fun activities that require game time.

2 Likes

the people who defend this practice are actually paypigs.

putting transmogs in the store much like the mounts gives actiblizz a monotary incentive to lock the best / unique mounts and sets behind a paywall.

This is why most unique mounts are on the store and 90% of shadowlands mounts are just reskins.

Its telling how little faith blizzard has in their own product they have to rope people into buying a 6 month sub.

18 Likes

No. If you need it so bad, you need to spend $$$.

nope

not really

false

is it telling or it just you projecting and guessing alot to justify having a uninformed opinion based on bias and hatred?

6 Likes

it 100% does give them an incentive to lock the most unique stuff behind a paywall, this was the same reason their was a huge outrage in WOD over them making the iron skyreaver and fey dragon store mounts because they were already used by the factions but we got reskinned boars instead.

In regards to the shadowlands mounts 90% of them are reskins of existing models, this isnt an opinion its a fact just look at your mount journal.

Not suprised to get 1 word responses from a paypig who cant actually argue my points.

8 Likes

i also wanna add that noone is impressed by your shop mount, althought really cool some of them, noone really cares as much as raid boss mount. if they are not adding old raid transmogs then i think noone cares.

as long is there won’t be any pvp sets or their recolours I am fine with that.
unique or pve mogs are quite irrelevant for me

if you enjoy hitting dragons, especially last expansion ones… you might as well enjoy hitting them with just your wallet.

Considering they’ve added a new tab to shop named as “Transmog” there will be more to come.

1 Like

Don’t like it? Don’t buy it. Making a point with your wallet is by far the best option available to you.

4 Likes

this concerns me greatly because it incentives them to put the best transmogs behind a paywall.

would not be suprised to see more lackluster raid sets now

3 Likes

im willing to bet that anyone who pays 20 euro for pixels will regret it minutes later.
its very possible that soon they will add actual gear to the shop.

Lol you doubt that. These people will make companies and brands their religion. It’s the new era of modern society. Brands have replaced religion and brands are the ones who are pushing morals and such. They’re even taking a step into being political.

These people feel good about buying this trash. To them it’s another collection they can check mark on the list.

These people make their entire life around consooming. They’re not gonna show regret now or later.