Remove world buffs when you zone in into a raid

even if i did it wouldent really help. I would still have to keep my main logged of the save the buffs

Why ? You really donā€™t understand the dispelling and wbuffs meta .

there are crying and change the game meta, stop it and roll pve realm

Exactly , the world buff meta prevents you playing your main , that is a terrible thing.

1 Like

maybe say to your guild that this time i did not get the buffs because i got dispelled if they does not accept it then just find another guild that is for your skill level and accepts that sometimes they get dispelled

Blizzard wonā€™t do anything and posting about it just gets you swamped by the brigade of sociopaths shouting ā€œreroll pveā€ and ā€œpvp happened on pvp serverā€
Just wait it out till tbc when the game gets fixed in many important ways. And try to free your mind in the meantime. I now make a deliberate effort not to get the world buffs. My guild doesnā€™t care either way, and I see it as an exercise in willpower. Get an Ony buff if you happen to be in the city before raid and just ignore the others. Itā€™s unbelievably liberating and made me enjoy raiding again. Especially when I happen to outdamage someone with buffs.

1 Like

That is not how it works at the top , imagine someone in limit said i didnā€™t get the right trait or right coruption(when they were rng) , on all of his characters , you think they would bring him if someone on the bench has the right traits and coruptions , that is how dispelling and world buffs work

Please just roll out of pvp realm and never think of coming back again this game is working just right and you dont need your safe zone because you tough you are hard enough to play in pvp realm let dispellers enjoy their way of gaming and stop asking things to happen to favor your way of gaming

Probably because everyone on the forums when classic came out pretty much : ā€˜ā€˜YoU aRe NoT pLaYiNg TrUE cLaSsIc If YoU aReā€™Nt On A pVp SeRvErā€™ā€™ My guess atleast

Laughs in pve

1 Like

You could also just not bother getting any dispellable buffs if you canā€™t handle losing them.

There is nothing wrong people to pick a server that encourages their interesses, Pvper pick Pvp, Pvers pick Pveā€¦ Someone is good at Pvp someone is good at Pveā€¦ Like who did not know what kind of player he is when picking the serverā€¦ And btw wise choice enjoy your laughs they are well deserved ^^

I played on deathwing from start , i donā€™t mind pvp on a pvp server i mind creating soft requirements in the game and having systems that prevent you from playing , you think that saving wbufss is better than zoning in silithius and having constant fights all the way to the gates , that is more pvp and better pvp that someone ressing and dispelling you , how about epic fight all the way to the gates and not hiding both all and horde and using glitchs to summ and zone in

Yeah but when people pick a pvp server because people say ā€˜ā€˜pvp gudā€™ā€™ then thats kinda where the problem rolls in is what im getting at :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you darling =D cute littel gobelinnnnn

1 Like

You are asking the game to change to be easier for you and same time killing someone gameplay totally, did you know you can be good dispeller or bad dispeller, just please cut the cry and try to manage with your problem yourself without the game needing to change

yes , great gameplay of ressing and pressing one button and then dying in 1 sec , at my proffesion we call these people sociopaths

Alright, let the sociopaths enjoy their gameplay too

No , if some people enjoy the game by ruining the other people gameplay by obscure means that is not tolerated , go on a mamuth and stand on top of someone who is fishing , that is fun for you also i supose , and btw , i have more pvp in retail with warr mode on than in classic , you know why , people acc play their mains and have incentive to go with them in the world

Hey why do not you just make wolves vegetarians? it is pvp we all know we have those players in pvp servers do not go their territory if you can not handle it

and you know what? i do not play retail, and there is a reason for it, do you want to listen what it is?

Like what were you expecting when rolling on a pvp realm?

That still sounds like a ā€œyouā€ problem. There are plenty of pugs/guilds around that wonā€™t sweat if you donā€™t bring all world buffs.
The most important world buffs are not even dispellable, so youā€™re crying for nothing.