Reputation no longer boosted in MoP: Remix after pre-patch

I’m sorry but I don’t see this in the hotfix list. This should be top priority, I don’t have a single ensemble yet and with the time left I’m afraid I’ll miss out a few…

3 Likes

All of devs responsible for bugfixing if not whole team are for sure currently working on those tons of bugs reported in main game, i would be surprised if they would have time to fix remix, especially if we take into the account the leaks of horrible state of TWW.

2 Likes

Can we get an update on this as this wasnt noted in todays Hotfix note?.

3 Likes

We should probably wait for tomorrow’s maintenance but I can imagine this isn’t a priority/big issue. If a few thousand players miss out on some transmogs, oh well.

6 Likes

Any updates yet on this one? 4 days and still bugged

7 Likes

I have the same issue. In the Chat is says im getting +1500 / +1250. But I dont…
Will it be “given back”, if the issue is fixed?
And is there any news on it?

3 Likes

Really hope they find a way to give us our lost reputation… I’ve been grinding dailies and coins like crazy, but it’s way too slow. Barely reached revered and can’t imagine getting to exalted until remix is over…

4 Likes

Plz do something…

4 Likes

Please need fix. I will be in holidays soon and want to finish that. @Tyrskorn is there any intern news about it?

4 Likes

Me and my friends are also stuck. Any update blizz?

4 Likes

There should be an extension to the event, it’s been a week, and with no updates, it looks like it’ll go for 2 weeks.

4 Likes

I gave so much crests in…but only reached friendly now.

Pls fix it :<

3 Likes

still not fixed, after weekly maintenance.

2 Likes

Still not fixed

2 Likes

What a shame. At least I still have decent transmogs to fall back on. Oh well. Our fault for starting the questline too late I guess!

1 Like

I thought this would get fixed in today’s patch, apparently not…

3 Likes

How is this still broken - it’s a timed event, please fix this!

5 Likes

Loosing hope for the orbs again… this was not fixed for the weekly reset. Could they at least remove the requirement on class armor for the Landfall achievement then? This should be easier than fixing the broken reps

4 Likes

I started the questline last week after seeing some guide on yt. All went smooth until I saw
that I need to farm reputation to push campaign further. Then I suddenly remembered the grind from pandaria times and how much time it took - there’s no way to pull it off in the time we have, until the end of the event.

After finding out that on MoP this requirement was dropped I created ticket with the bug, but I got “sorry, I can’t help you” response. This week there are no hotfixes, and I really doubt there would ever be, as blizzard is focusing TWW.

So, bad luck I guess.

3 Likes

The week I renew my subscription and start playing again this happens, feels bad

6 Likes