REQUIREMENTS for Unlock allies races are stupid

Hello
well as tittle says allies races unlock is the most stupid thing in gaming
i never play horde in my wow life
and i wanted to play horde for the first time.
i wanted to play new trolls
and guess what!!!
i must create lvl one horde or dk lvl 55 or dh 98 to be faster
but i dont wona do that…i dont wona grind for weeks or mons
insted that you make that people like you blizzard
all you do is making people to leave your game…
sad sad sad sad…
image if you never play wow and u like void elfs
its pain to unlock it
why?
make all allied races normal unlocked…
that is it…

48 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I did on start of xpac.
Leveled dk to 70, then made dh, leveled it to 120, farmed 7th legion rep through WQs and occasional emissary or mission, took about 3 weeks and I got Mag’har orcs.
You though don’t have 3 zones to do WQs in, so it’ll take you 5-9 weeks at least. Good luck.

If they do have mercy and make some change, it’ll be after the faction transfer sale, as it allows “Switch, unlock, switch back” or “Switch, unlock” which brings in some $.

As for void elves, they are very easy to farm now, Mag’har orcs too, it’s just Zandalari and KT that are pain to those poor souls that didn’t get to do emissaries during BFA.

6 Likes

If you’ve never played Horde there are plenty of other lovely races to pick. Stop creating fake drama.

20 Likes

It’s not fake drama, it’s unreasonably long grind. Legion gave 250 rep and there were additional ways to get rep, with 1500 extra rep on missions.
BFA gives 75 rep and much less WQs, missions giving +100 extra rep. Unnecessarily long grind for new players and returning ones.

20 Likes

Yes it is, if you’ve never played Horde before why do you need to jump straight in and play the new race, play the others. People just moaning for the sake of it.

11 Likes

I have played Horde before so it doesn’t affect me, but Zandalari being advertised for over a year might attract someone into WoW who wants to play them, who did not play either Horde or Alliance, who will have to grind for 5-9 weeks just to play them. Too long of a grind.

10 Likes

I WANT IT ALL NOW - BABYRAGE.

9 Likes

WoW has people come and go, and people who might come back for Zandalari, don’t want to buy BFA months in advance, they buy it when Zandalari are out. I’m sure none of them mind farming for 2-3 weeks for them, but 5-9 weeks is too long, it’s basically 2 months just to unlock a race, because you’re limited to 15-30 min a day farms.

8 Likes

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE NEW RACE.

if you ‘come and go’ or are new what is the need to play it, it is modern fake outrage plain and simple.

OTHER PPL HAVE IT WHY CANT I?

8 Likes

It’s what attracts people to wow, for some Zandalari are reason they buy the game, for me it was thin humans I got donked there.

Look I understand your guild is wiping Rastakhan heroic for a month, and it might make u frustrated, but don’t come here taking out your anger on other people.

11 Likes

And why exactly do you think it’s justified behind a grind. That is obviously designed to make people play the game more and thus play longer and pay more.

16 Likes

You know what, OP? I used to not to care about this and think it is no big deal, but i have changed my mind. What opened my eyes was to see very good old friend to return to game and leave again after his first month. Why he left and is not coming back anymore is that he could not do any of the new things he found interesting without doing something else first. Old times when you got expansion you got all the main advertised features given to you when it came out, if you wanted to make blood elf or draenei or panda or worgen you did not have to grind game for months first. Now basic content has been turned into “rewards” you have to earn. It is not just with allied races it is also same with many other aspects on this game nowadays.

So yes, i have changed my mind. I was so happy to get my old friend back into game and i am so angry to see him go again knowing he won’t return. So yeah, i agree they should stop this nonsense.

29 Likes

wow the entitlement is strong in this thread.

How do you feel about the Violet Spellwing for example, or WotLK pre-patch rewards should they all just be given to new people?

3 Likes

You’re comparing rewards no longer available to current expansion features that attract people into playing BFA? The logic here is great.

I hated BFA for having to farm mag’har orcs for 3 weeks just to play them, and I wish not this for anyone wanting Zandalari or Kul’tirans, you’re the entitled one, you got them by doing emissaries and now want new/returning players to suffer.

15 Likes

Seriously this game is super welfare and quality of life’d to death already.
If you don’t like working through content, then I’m sorry but you’re pretty dense if you’ve played wow for years.

3 Likes

Working through content =/= Having to wait 5-9 weeks just to play a race you bought BFA for. Grinding is fine, daily grinds that take 2-3 weeks, managable. Over a month? No.

You know what takes over a month? Argent Tournament. And it’s good, it’s upgrading your character. This is farming on character you don’t want to play, to make a character you want to play, for over a month.

I see you played whole BFA pretty much, like me, so rep was easy to get for us. But players that come now, like Radium’s friend, have to spend 5-9 weeks farming, and that’s just insane. That’s why WoW is dying out.

14 Likes

KT and Zandalari were advertised as part of the expansion.

Same as blood elves and Draenei were advertised as part of TBC.
Same as pandaren was advertised in Pandaria.
Same as Worgen and Goblins were advertised in Cata.

See the pattern? How can you say people are entitled? It was advertised as being part of the expansion and not only was it delayed, it is locked behind a grind.

No, this is not entitlement. It is the right to play something that was advertised in a new campaign, not something locked behind some crap grind because actizzard needs to bend to some shareholders by increasing play time in an artificial manner.

Nobody would’ve cared if the unlock were organic. As in, complete the main quest line and you unlock the new race. Even though it’s still questionable.

17 Likes

Fortnite players invading WOW…What shall we do…:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

If you don’t want to unlock Zandalary then just play for normal trolls. Their look is same.

1 Like

I take it you wear glasses?

8 Likes