REQUIREMENTS for Unlock allies races are stupid

And now you think my way. I think it shoud be time gating and grindy, but it is too grindy now. Reputation shoud don’t take logner than week or two. I cna grind mroe but only if you will add mroe story quest and mroe cinematics to make it worth to discover.

??

Where exactly is it apparent that’s about you specifically? I was talking about the community in general who have stagnated around the conveniences Retail WoW has and the moment they have to get out of their comfort zones they complain about it. “Why can’t I play Allied Races right away? Why do I have to step foot inside a raid to complete this quest?” You’re getting the wrong idea of me if you think I’m personally attacking you. We’re all civil here.

Racials at the end of the day are a very minor addition to gameplay. They serve to add some flavour to a race, to incentivize people to play them. Some are better than others, yes, but if you play a race for its racials instead of for how they look and the lore then you’re a minmaxer anyway.

1 Like

Racials are a big deal to gameplay. Night elf can exit combat and eat/drink, restealth, allow trash skip in dungeon.
Blood elf can aoe dispell npc shields in dungeons, and other buffs.

Every race has something strong, and some people like to pick races that suit their gameplay. Even if someone said human is best pick for rogue pvp on Alliance, or rogue for bleed remove, I’d pick night elf just for shadowmeld, because it suits me.

Racials do matter, races matter too, and lore. People don’t just pick random race and say “I’m just here for the class”.

1 Like

Yes 25% reputatios boost is minor skill. This same of cc removal and overpower pvp regeneration. You think why msot of top raiders are in horde?

It’s not problematic to have things to work with, it’s the method in question that annoys me. You can’t grind reputation as you could before, you have an allotted amount to do and that’s it. It’s not the reputation grind that sets my teeth to an edge but how you obtain the reputation. If you could have grinded out the reputation as before, I wouldn’t have minded it.

You have to see the whole picture of it, BfA has been nothing more than a massive time gate from day one. This is just one more time gate designed cheaply to keep people subscribed for just a bit longer. That’s the thing that annoys me more than anything.

3 Likes

Then ppl who don’t like dungeons will complain that they are forced to do dungeons so they can unlock their new race faster.

Dungeons take 15 minutes, and it can be done on normal dungeon difficulty, you’re comparing that to 1-2 months of waiting for WQs?

3 Likes

Are they? Dungeons don’t give reputation.

You missed the point by a few trillion miles, but thnx for chippin in.

And what would the point be? I have not met one person ingame who hates dungeons, in fact, only ones I met are on forums, and those argue against these changes, because they already have new allied races unlocked, since they don’t do dungeons, that’s what they did.

1 Like

Im not comparing anything, I just said that there are players who avoid dungeons like the plague for whatever personal reasons they have.
It’s not that your idea of giving rep from dungeon is bad, but you will have ppl who dont enjoy doing them complain about that too.
Just as much as you complain about the grind.

Must we all suffer because of few people who would refuse to do normal dungeons to cut down on month of waiting? I have not met a single person who hates dungeons that much ingame, I did few on forum, and they play for WQs and such content, they like that content, they don’t mind it, so they wouldn’t even be affected by this change.

Think what you want about WQs, but it’s mobile content, it’s what makes people log daily, so they don’t miss out. It’s the plague of content, and it should not be forced onto players for over a month just so they can unlock a new race that was main dish of the new expansion, and don’t be mistaken, people don’t come to BFA for island expeditions and warfronts, they come to see new allied races (BFA feature) and new mythic+ dungeons, which are legion feature.

1 Like

Well, ppl tend to complain just to complain.

WotLK reputation tabards. Good times.

2 Likes

white noise

1 Like

TBC dungeon reputation, good times too.

1 Like

Or that, yes, that could do.

People complain rightfully.

To play alts you need to grind azerite on each character, they acknowledge the problem and say “We’ll fix that in 8.2”.

It’s all about waiting nowadays, and forcing needless grinds. It’s not fun, I’m literally trying to find reasons to play, nearly everyone who I played BFA with is gone, game isn’t interesting, so we’re hoping Blizzard will fix the issues, rather than saying “suck it up”.

3 Likes

No money in making you play a game 100% from the beginning without unlocking things first. You get bored quick and quit.

Nice nick name, and second if I have done all reps and currently content things, I can start back to farmign transmogs and mounts, and do funny stuff for me. I really don’t wating I want to do things. But with currently system you need wait 24h to get new quest to do.

1 Like