Reroll project horde?

Hi there,

I’m looking for any new reroll project or hoping to start a reroll project on any (pref PVE) server. Or any guild that’s leveling and doing lots of dungeons together. Now with covid I have a bit more time to play during the day but otherwise i’m available after workhours. A typical casual player who is looking for others to play and enjoy the game with.

I always prefer Horde but can switch Alliance if it feels right.

1 Like

What is “reroll project”?

Exactly like he mentioned, starting fresh on another realm with a group of like minded people.
I’ll keep an eye on this thread if it it takes off, I’m interested.

1 Like

Yeah if we can get enough people together we can start something. Hope people take notice and want to join.

1 Like

Interested, I can join up if/when this takes off.

Kyrod. Good to know. Now let’s hope more join so we can start

Id be up for this also count me in

I’m in too

Cool Castiiel and Cartimandua!

I would like to join this project

Horde Pvp Server ? let get a discord group or something going

Lets see what we have now:

Balkasaur
Yishu
Kyord
Castiiel
Cartimandua
Minodoom

I would say we would need a little bit of more people to start. We can always recruit more once we started though. Nice to see there are people interested

My preference is a PVE server but i’m flexibel.

Im interested are we starting tonight?

I’d love to join if you’re still going ahead with it?

I would happily join in for this

So that’s 9 people as we are now. Yeah this is definitely still happening! Just lets get a small vote going regarding pve or pvp server?

1 Like

Excellent :slight_smile:

My preference is PVP but I’m happy with either.

My only thought would be that PVE servers tend to strongly favour Alliance. Want to make sure there is enough of an end game community there. So preference would be PVP on Horde

When i check the server pop on: ironforge.pro/servers/?locale=EU&realm=PvP-PvE

My suggestion would be Mograine. However i do not want que’s. Not sure if that’s still a thing.

Any thoughts?

Btw what class will everyone play? Because as we are a small group it would be nice to have some roles other than dps for dungeons etc. Even though i fully plan to play dps:)

I’m down for this.
I won’t be able to play much in the next month or so, but from mid September onwards, I’ll have plenty of time on my hands.

Hopefully, this takes off.
I’ll keep an eye on this thread.