Resto druid lf two day NM/HC raiding guild (alliance)

Hi folks, I’m a late starter of this expansion. Been more or less raiding on every expansion mainly as a healer.
I am looking for a chill guild to start raiding with and dip my toes into m+ as well.
English speaking guild is a must and raid times at least 20.00 st onwards.

Hi there!
My guild is on the Magtheridon server - raid twice a week Weds/Sun, 20.00 - 23.00 server time. This was our first reset of raiding and we have managed to clear normal and go 1/10 in heroic.

Our team is made up of a mix of new players and returning veterans. The foundation of the guild is made up of a group of old friends who have been gaming together for 10 years and more.

If you’re interested in a chat add me!
Discord - oridious#9022
Bnet - ScuttleCreb#2666

Hello! is currently looking for an extra healer and a few more ranged dps for our team to move into mythic raiding soon!
Extremely - Ravencrest 9/10 HC 2 night raiding guild

Thanks for replies

Hi there Yanant,

If you like something more casual, perhaps my guild would be a fit for you. This is our post with more information: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Hi Yanant,

not sure if you alredy find a new home, if not, maybe you would like it with us:

Greetings Siobe =)

Hey Yanant, here’s a run down of our guild :slight_smile: