Resto Shaman is absolutely broken

because your partners aren’t
if being immortal is broken, then why don’t we see more tanks in arena?

Whwt do you mean dude? Whats point of being immortal if i cant output decent number of healing off cds? If dh is hard to train and has a decent sustain dont blame only rsham for that.

Omg you were literally crying about dhs that they were immortal and yet when it comes to a class that you play it’s not a problem anymore how fckin baised are you little whisperer?

1 Like

Yeah just feral right? Yet they are unbeatable by any mele, bladedance says hello

Also quote me on this never said such a thing, just asked one specific question where the trait is broken as hell.
Yet you’re so dumb that can even make a difference but +1 anyway for trying

They come ina package lately so better nerf both. And I did not mean not to compensate somewhere else, but the way their mechanisms work it’s just pretty stupid and retardproof, same level as destro.
How is that okey to have a button which gives you immunity to snares (your movement speed can’t drop under 100%), you heal yourself a ton and also reducea damage taken. Best logic ever m8.
yet if any other class would get that you would be here on the forums just as the rest of the ppl.

Problem is DH is not immobile, therefore he doesn’t need to be immortal as he can run from damage.

Warlock is immobile therefore he needs to be tanky as he cannot run from damage.

not at all, actually

No you didn’t say it. But it’s an implication from what you’ve said.
AKA DH and Shaman are unkillable therefore nerf Shaman’s Pack Spirit trait.
That’s why multiple people pointed out to you the same thing. Nerfing Shaman because DH is broken isn’t reasonable.

You don’t have to say that Adam is mortal if you say that all humans are mortal and Adam is a human. You can also disagree with conclusion and claim that despite all humans being mortal and adam being human, adam is still immortal, but that’s logically flawed, incoherent and quite idiotic too, what I am trying to say is that even though you didn’t say X it can still mean it’s necessarily logical implication from your premises

I asked one particular case where if you accept that DH has a inbuilt mechanism of dodging because otherwise they would be squishy than yes, rshaman is broken.
We can play it both ways.
Both mechanism are retardproof and should not exist.

Okey, let’s make it out this way.
Warlock needs to be tanky because it’s immobile, but what justifies the 3 magical schools, the double coil on top of a 3 sec aoe stun + DA + pet interrupt?
Idc if something is tanky, because I won’t train the target, but a single specc being able to shut down a whole team.
If destro keeps DA in any form they either should toned down their cc/dmg.
But I stop here since this thread isn’t about locks.

Do you need to justify the basic utility?

What justifies Monk to have slow, shorter cd on interrupt, incap and having something better than 3 magic schools -> being impossible to be interrupted on his damaging abilities on top of 5 sec AoE stun?

why start in first place then?

Lets be honest here, its literally doesnt matter what you gonna say, arena stats show that in 3v3 2200+ rate rsham is 5th healing spec, you can argue as much as you want with your biased opinions, numbers prove that you are wrong and shaman is not broken enough to be top. Bye.

1 Like

Are you that special kind of stupid now srsly, that you literally can’t understand that a specc can be underperforming yet still have broken mechanism?

1 Like

Which means that broken mechanism that class has doesnt affect performance at all? How about that mr 200 iq. Warriors have broken mechanism too which is called sharpen blade, which reduces healing taken by 50% for 6 sec, it has 25 sec cd btw. Seems pretty broken to me. Why dont you cry about that?

1 Like

I can understand class can have broken mechanic and still be underperforming.
What I don’t understand is that you manage to complain about class with broken mechanic that is underperforming while you’re playing class that has broken mechanics and is overperforming.

That’s kinda peak bias.

So because I’m playing feral and some rdruid I can’t complain about a broken mechanism? Oh god wtf?

Plays resto druid and wants a resto shaman nerf?

Am i in the twilight zone?

Did a shaman humiliate you?

2 Likes

Guess you’re not that bright. I want a broken mechanism removed but I even said they should compensate it.
Why are you even commenting if you’re not reading the thread as a whole.

I love that a druid is commenting on an alt to whine about shaman, I suppose you’re right though… Everyone would take you even less seriously if you were commenting from a resto druid.

Don’t even need to continue commenting.

2 Likes

But apparently the priority for you is to nerf broken mechanism from underperforming healers, rather than broken mechanisms from overperforming one. Which conveniently is the one you also play.

That’s what most people find hillarious here.

It might be hilarious, but still miles behind you defending the state of destro.
Contrary to you I’m not whining when it’s about nerfing the classes I play

What about you play the game and come back when you’ll have an actual clue?