Restoration Projects

In another game you can contribute to the restoration of places that were trashed… would love to be able to do this for zones in WoW.

Rebuilding of Silvermoon, being able to use Gilneas and so on.

Could be a nice way to get everyone together crafting and supplying various materials… with some kind of reward.

5 Likes

I quite like this idea to the honest - make us work towards things. Plus choices - do an in game vote (through a quest) that lets horde pick which horde zone to repair and alliance pick what alliance place to repair etc?

2 Likes

I would like it because we would work together in a non-competitive environment.

Also bringing places we love back into the spotlight.

1 Like

They could give us player housing in Gilneas as a reward?? :wink:

4 Likes

As much as I originally loved the idea of player housing… this was one of the features from Guild Wars 2 I was most excited about, but I visited it… twice? ever? (outside of quests that make you go there)…

Unless they do something amazing and unique with it, I don’t see much point :frowning:

1 Like

If I can have a stable for my fave mounts sure!

Would be cool for some of my pets to roam around too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not played gw2 so don’t know how it works tbh but I think WoW could make it work if it was smaller garrisons with more customisation and more sociability, made use of professions but didn’t entice people to just live there all the time, perhaps offered unique class quests or profession quests etc too

In another game housing is done so you have actual neighbours… would you go for that or want your own space?

1 Like

They made it a very generic (racial based) instanced zone that you could upgrade with daily farming nodes (that just look like a mess and almost placed at random) and a few quests make you visit there (to chat to characters etc) and the occasional slight change depending on stuff you did in the storyline, then… does nothing after that :frowning: it was so disappointing and lacking, it put me off the idea entirely tbh

think its a great idea, would also encourage people to use that zone after renovations were completed as they would feel a part of it

1 Like

I’d happily have neighbours, you could help each other out and swap/sell stuff for your houses

1 Like

Also in the other game people can own a phased room in your house so it doesn’t affect the look… could be great for friends or a guildhouse.

I think atleast Azeroth should get more and more updated.
Stratholme should be good again and back to the hands of the Alliance maybe.
Though it may be hard because it would be extremely isolated with Silvermoon to the north and undercity to the west.
Scourge has long been defeated.

I have maxed out my likes, but I love these ideas :purple_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.