Resubbing Just For The Forum đŸ€”

kind of funny how this thread temporarily turned into a “oh i need to cancel sub of x i dont/havent use/d anymore”. :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have sub running just for the forums in reality I have no idea why I even have it

I haven’t logged in for weeks in WoW, I just can’t but I have that 6 month subscription
 I wanna play the game but it doesn’t feel as good. :c

Glad to have you here tho!

2 Likes

Been subbed even when not playing. Can’t say I have done it because of writing on the forums but rather because I believed in Blizzard.

1 Like

Lol, just make a donation to Blizzard :laughing:

I love me a twi thread. I don’t resub to post in forums when I’ve had downtime
 but I kept lurking on you all :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I have thought about trying their free trial and then binge watching loads of stuff.

Somewhat guilty.

1 Like

Now it just needs a Steamy Romance novel

1 Like

If he leaves Im posting the Spitting Image “Nice South African” song.

1 Like

Oooh next time ceran is bored at work maybe. Need to involve popcorn and oil and a demon hunter!

2 Likes

ROFL
I shouldn’t be laughing, I’m close to 3k posts :weary:

On topic, would I pay just to post on forums?

No, I do enjoy the gamesmanship and trying to one-up each other on a given topic but for the most part, I find forums to be boring.

1 Like

Aww, don’t be sad, here, take a like from me.

Also how much does a night out cost? I bet it’s more than a WoW sub.

Well people get a months worth of fun out of 12 euros. And their liver thanks them for it.

You’re awfully frustrated for a person that “has a life”.

4 Likes

Yep pretty much this :arrow_up:.

Tell em Ceressa/Bayonetta.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was like this during 8.3.

My read time during that time period is probably significantly more than my /played.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.