Resubbing Just For The Forum 🤔

Am i the only one that resubs just so that i can use the forum?

:thinking:

3 Likes

Do you really resub just for the forum? If so, that’s weird. There is a lot of more populated forums which you can access without subbing to WoW.

4 Likes

but i love the EU forums and the posters here xD

And yes… yes i do >.>

There we go :3

although i really love the forums, its nothing i personally would do but after all its your money so its also your choice on how you spend it.

if you like being here and you think you get your moneys worth out of it then go for it.

i dont judge.

4 Likes

Thats probably just you twilly :joy:

4 Likes

My guess would be that many people do, judging by the amount of people posting with Lvl 1-59chars just to pick on people / start Flamewars.

1 Like

Your money, your call Twi. I, for one, am glad to have you here though. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

to be fair, theres little incentive to regularly change your forum character as trust levels are tied to character and not account.

2 Likes

Unless u have beta access :sunglasses:

5 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/images/b89f8b2617c8ba1b3bb1bf2e0509df2d/tenor.gif

1 Like

3 Likes

the fact that you let us know your real opinion with a follow up of “I dont judge” shows that you are actually judging. atleast be honest about it

1 Like

1 Like

Ooft, shots fired.

pardon me? i dont care what people do with their money i just know it wouldnt be for me.

if someones vegan then thats great, its not for me either. doesnt mean i condemn them for it.

3 Likes

And we welcome you with open arms! there is weirder stuff out there :stuck_out_tongue:
:dragon: :dragon:

4 Likes

yeah he pretty much shot himself in his foot with this one.

Yeah , pretty sure youre the only one twi

2 Likes

Yes. yes you are.

But I forgive you because I know you only come to the forums to bask in my awesomeness.

I understand, you’re only human.

Well. A human playing a belf.

3 Likes