Ret Nerf's

back to brown? who, where

2 Likes

Yup definitely.

To be fair I don’t care if someone deserved his rating or not. I just want to play the game that I pay for. Since Wednesday everything was pink like it’s Valentine’s day. Lack of Q&A in Blizzard is extremely frustrating.

1 Like

its just yet another change they implemented against all of the feedback people had presented to them and on this case with retri it were feedback from ptr and before they got to their senses the dmg were already done, we have challengers sitting 3k

on the case with druid they also went through with the killing of the spec and i dont see any light shed on the druid talent trees making it more suitable for pvp they just ruined it by removing broccoli against every petition presented to them, there was dozen posts on usa and eu from all ranks

and whats most annoying about the killing of rdruid on this patch is that it is completely pve related change which they made affect pvp by switching talent places

What are you even on about? Blizzard literally made a 10.7 thread for the community council asking for feedback, a few of them called for Ret nerfs and everybody flooded the comments with likes. Blizzard then announced the nerfs for the 29th, and they received ‘overwhelming feedback’ for them to push them out now. What on Earth is frustrating about that? They gave what, 4 days max before they asked for feedback?

That’s not QA - their QA department shrinked by 90%

You said Q&A :rofl:

Yes, but I meant QA it’s my habbit to type it wrong.

https://twitter.com/tonyferalmovies/status/1638613611835695112/photo/1

1 Like

ye same for me i dont actually care if some 1600 rets get their first 2400. I dont compete with them anyway but i legit could not play since 10.0.7 dropped because it was unplayable and just not fun for anyone besides rets.
And no this was never the case before atleast in the last years.

I also didn’t queue till today so I had the same view. We actually did the same.

Im not angry. Its just not a true reflection of a players skill level. So thats an unknown amount of more players using LFG, that will be claiming to be a glad player, when they just played a broken class.

Tbh the LFG tool needs a rework in itself. It should show more, it should have a players current rating, their max account exp, their max class exp, and the date when they reached that exp.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.