Ret paladin PvP talents in 9.1 ARE BROKEN LMAO

It doesn’t cast divine toll every 5s.

After casting Divine Toll you instantly cast Judgement every 5 sec. This effect lasts 30 sec.

Just 1 spec ability (Judgment/Holy Shock/Shield) every 5s.

1 Like

Ah sorry, little better then. if that is the case, only one player will lose 10% of their hp every five seconds. Not bad tbh.

So the issue is the legendary power not the talent itself.

Yes it does hit multiple target but it’s tricky.
You must click on a different target each time a new auto judgment is cast.

No it doesn’t hit multiple targets. 1 Judgment every 5 seconds on your target. Obviously if you swap targets within those 5s you hit another target, but the legendary itself isn’t multi-targetting / AoE like Divine Toll.

1 Like

At this point, I reckon Warlocks won’t even bother using Corruption anymore! :sunglasses:
Why even bother when you can literally opt in for the option to let your enemies kill themselves by doing their rotation?

Nah, but all jokes aside, this is really dumb design. And most definitely not what the Paladin community was asking for, either. I don’t know why they seemingly always strive to bring such game-breaking passive abilities into the game.

Face the facts, in an arena against an affliction, you wouldn’t take it. Simple. That is also ouside of the fact they got nerfed and destro will probably be meta. So no real issues there at all.

For spriests, it is free CC, but then they have to spend two globals to get damage rolling again. As it will dispel VT or SWP and DP. Shadow will have an annoying time with pals, and the same for pals.

1 Like

I’m speaking of Lawbringer + Divine Resonance.

Depends on what they’d queue with, I guess? Either this, or what you suggested.

Sure. I just brought forth these questions mainly to show my concerns regarding this flawed game design anyway. Wasn’t really “throwing the ball” towards Affliction Warlocks.

Misery, dude. Misery. 1 global which procs another instant VT, or well, Damnation is fine too. But that is not what I was talking about in my comment though. Once again, just trying to understand this whole thing better and pointing out at the flaws of such design. Hence my:

It is definitely a dumb spell, but tbh I don’t think it will be the main problem. I actually think Lawbringer will be absurd with the covo leggo. Imagine Cold Blood every five seconds. That is on top of all the retarded damage rets do anyway.

Rets will have to give up the bonus damage and range, plus non disarmable TV leggo for a potentially multi hitting judge for damage + 10% max hp and a judge every 5 seconds for damage + 10% max hp for 30 seconds.

Man imagine having these decisions as anything else, you would be in REEEEEEEEEEEE damage heaven.

Some spicy changes for sure :thinking: i knew that lvling ret to 60 was a good idea :thinking:

Is it confirmed that they are going to be working together? I am asking you this because the current version of Ringing Clarity does not proc Lawbringer. Perhaps there’s a chance that this is going to be the case with that Lego as well?

Again, perhaps they won’t even be synergizing. I guess we need to hear from people who will play on the PTR.

I think we should try reverse psychology at this point. If we ask for A we always get C. Maybe we should start asking for C next time.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BigmoranIRL/status/1389733224981561347

This is worse than we thought

duck that, leveling a ret

:muscle: :sunglasses: time to play beefy tauren boy

time to bring out the s13 elite set from storage

ret fotm kings we back :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

It even works through LoS. :rofl:
Hilarious.

hunter with 25s freezing trap is sad about a counter. well.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’ll be as poweful as first appears. Imagine a 8 man team fight.

If everyone has a dot rolling (magic) or serval have a disease (DK) and poisons.

It will remove one of each. On judge. So potentially 1 moon fire. 1 crippling poison and 1 frost fever.

Granted it COULD remove poly, devouring plague and wound poison. But reality of that happening in an rbg. Low.

In 2v2/3v3… hmmmmmm. Needs adjusted.

This is by far and away the best utilty spells a hybrid has ever received. Ithink they should leave it as is.