Ret paladins are fine

Nerf ret paladins its cool to get one shotted by 1 global from 100% kekw

3 Likes

Its super lottery comp. Have 40% chance to killyou every wings cd :joy: blizzard is crazy

1 Like

I mean yes they deal a lot of damage, but they are super squishy, they have some of the wost defensive cooldowns in the game, garbage hardcasted healing spells that cost a lot of mana, low duration crowd control effects, and they provide really poor support for their team mates.

:baby:

5 Likes

They doesnt do a lot of damage dude…they oneshot. Theres no “but” to it…its idiotic.

9 Likes

I know. I was being sarcastic. The paladin class a whole is completely busted, all 3 specs.

4 Likes

Member when reckful got that insane win to lose ratio of like 117 - 4 in 2v2 back in the day ? Because he was just so good at the game and playing with his partner ?

Well that cant happen anymore because of stupid RNG spells like divine toll and convoke.

1 Like

wrong math

Chill out, they are nerfing it by an additional 25 %, so it’s 50 % damage in pvp scenarios.

Will still be beat by any good warrior or WW

https ://imgur.com/gallery/Oeqb7gL

Remove space,so you can see this screenshot.

yea rets are really nice , rog got nerfed cuz it was able to kill people in a stun lock, but since ret can kill someone in 2 globals from 100-0 without even needing a stun is fine.Blissart hamster developer brain is too big.
ps:jk brain non exsistent

4 Likes

Do you mean the best def cds? Like immun to everything one?

5 Likes

Warriors have better defensives, but ok.

2 Likes

the chance is actually 60%
and because you have only 60% chance, you play double ret, to make is 2 times a 60% chance. Not quite 100% chance but much closer to avoid the gambling :joy:

Messing about in the 1600-1800 range on my Ret alt for giggles and honestly the spec is one giant rollercoaster.

You get trained all game with zero means of relieving pressure, permanently at death’s door post Bubble, dumping all available resources into WoG and watching Shield of Vengeance get detonated in a GCD during enemy goes.

Until you RP walk into range of the enemy healer, triple Blinding Light and suddenly someone’s just gone 100-0 in a pseudo stun.

Absolute memefest.

Sounds like you’ve got a lot of alts my friend. You got a warrior as well on another post.

Rets are fine, they either do a lot or nothing. Would prefer to see Warriors, Fire Mage and Ele Shaman tuned down. Those actually control the game and are real threats. Ret Paladins are either useless or deadly, don’t stay near them when you see wings.

1 Like

I do ye. When all you do is Heroic raid and collect 1800 mogs there isn’t really much else.

Yeah, Ret is fine. There is a reason you see them paired with Arms Warriors though. They shore up the spec’s inherent defensive issues. Trying to play it without Intervene, Disarm and a Prot legendary for every enemy go is like Russian roulette.

There are several reasons for this cause. Biggest ones probably being that the average skill-cap rose a lot since then, and the game also got to see more talented/skilled people.

Remove these dumb RNG spells.

better to die in 0.5 by random kill than by 3424234223 damage by condemn with 21321313% heal reduction with 3242432 numbers of charges, because in first scenario i CAN TRINKET / DEF > run away and kill him back, at second i’ll die 4 minutes later w/o chances

2 Likes

rogues still kill ppl in stun

1 Like