Ret population

ret is now officially the specc with the most population above 2.4k.
5 days after patch, numbers rising.
quadruple ret lobbys incoming.

17 Likes

We did it, we saved PvP!

4 Likes

Rated arena 3v3 Europe above 2400 cr:

• 173 arms
  • 129 rets

Source: check-pvp

When arms war nerf?

7 Likes

cant u read.

ur not meant. go watch some slillcapped or sth so that u dont have to sit ona 53% winrate at 1.6 as op ret kekw

and ye u are like patrick, pink and dumb.

2 Likes

anyone defending ret is legit on the biggest copium

12 Likes

My brother in Christ, you are replying to your own comment

3 Likes

Dude. Please have some class solidarity. Let us rets reach our arms warrior overlords level of viability for at least once.

1 Like

I want ret nerfed more than anyone lmao, i’ve mained holy for 15 years and i’m unable to play the class i love because of this ret infestation, it’s mind baffling that rets even try to defend this class when a healer can just log on to one and get 3.4 or higher without any effort, really goes to show what the ret player base is actually like

9 Likes

Thank you for commenting like everyone is the same! Thank you so much!

I know that you’re a pro holy pala, but holy pala is beyond broken now in a bad way and ret nerfs won’t help. Let’s just pray for hpaly rework the way they did with ret.

Beyond broken if you wanna drop to negative cr

3 Likes

Idk why you comment, you haven’t even capitalized on the free rating. :eye: :biting_lip: :eye:

1 Like

i quoted the first sentence of my original post to my comment towards u so that u could better understand the context of what im saying.

shouldve known better that thats too complex for u to grasp.

see now u validated my other comment by urself. thats why i qoted it again above.

u get how it works?

1 Like

Oh god you again

I wasn’t one of the FOTM rerollers, I’ve been playing pala since Legion and I mainly do PvP with friends, not to climb.

1 Like

ye i q soloshuffle with my friends as well kekw.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ I should have known part of being a Death Knight would be Brain Rot

3 Likes

Since Legion. Wow! Get out of here! :crazy_face:

1 Like

ur really a pinky boi at heart.

3 Likes

I started playing WoW in Legion

You’re doing great sweetie :heart:

1 Like