Retail vs Classic

I have all the ds/ls options turned off, so I can’t see it. I just pick what I think is the right one to do.

What do you think of the Jedi voice actor? edit: the male one

Don’t know, I only have female characters. :smiley: My favorites are the Sith war and agent, but the bounty hunter and smuggler female actors have some really fun replicas once in a while too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it goes the same as this :poop: show I would really want that mute all button I would really need it!. People do not understand if you hate one game just shut up and play the other one if you don’t like the other one play BFA it’s simple but people hate being wrong so they like to push it on and on until one side breaks first.

I like both belves and nelfs both the most beautiful races let’s just say I wouldn’t mind having some fun with both giggity giggity :sunglasses: alright jackpot.

1 Like

My bane is queues. We have this guild where out of 20 core mythic raiders 15 like to also play classic. But if your queue is 19k, they need to minimise retail game play outside raids to 0 to be able to level in classic, and then they are forcefully connect longer than normal sessions and come to raid tired. raid quality goes abysmal because of the queue and how it changes unconsciously how people behave.

Classic and Retail can co-exist, but 10 to 19k queues and Retail apparently cannot :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like WoW babes, we have way more diversity here.

'* except shorties and furries.
No offense to their respective fans, but I am neither pedo no :bear:

1 Like

Well true so true but still my top 3 will always be Nelf,belf and human.I am not into furries either and I’m not a pedo either so yea.And if someone would make an argument because my alt is a worgen that’s because I like werewolfs and wolf’s in general cause of the Norse mythology I am deeply into,I am a Slavic/Nord at :heart:.

What is the ideal character qualities one should have to be considered as the Man in this mythos?
Curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also sorry for the long post if you have read it I can delete it cause it’s not on topic I don’t want a forum vacation cause I wrote irelevant stuff and nobody wants to hear I indentify as post’s.

they are wrong

Both have a shallow, boring endgame, so whatever.

It makes me sad that there is a division between the games

1 Like

Great thread. I agree completly. I love classic thats what i want to play and i would love to go vanilla - WotlK.
And i know others like retail for there reasons. I have no wish for anybody killing the teh game for the other.

Me too. I enjoy playing classic and I enjoy playing Retail… I don’t get why there has to be a side. Enjoyment is personal opinion, why cant everyone just enjoy what they enjoy be it Retail, Classic or both?

Tell it to all the cata benched that have to taunt/insult current wow the more they can on this and the classic forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.