Retail wow has spoiled players so much

I mean when i see an elite somewhere in classic ,it is not an easy task to kill him evn if the level difference between us is 5. Amazing how it feels challenging. In opposite on my warrior i just jump in ,whipe the floor with their faces and wait for the real game " the end game".

I feel even Dev’s are relaxed with ppl being busy on that long process of leveling. Sense people are busy on progressing their character rather than progressing by comparing themselves with others.

16 Likes

Yeah chief it’s pretty challenging to pull 2 mobs auto attack/smite them down and then wait for my mana to regen before pulling the next 2/3 mobs.
I think imma stick to retail with m+
:clown_face:

44 Likes

I geuss it depends on the class. Personally i just got bored from m+. It feels like im a hamster running in a wheel doing the same everyday/week. It is very repetitive and not rewarding.

17 Likes

Duude… Both games are repetitive, both games have “Go out and fetch me 12 Baboon Butts” kind of quests and both games want you to do the same things over and over.

Both games have mobs that can be challenging at first, but become a complete cakewalk once your gear is good enough…

Only difference is that it might take a little longer in Classic.

37 Likes

You say this as if “not an easy task” is a good thing.
And as if “whipe the floor with their faces” is a bad thing.
:thinking:

4 Likes

Spoiled? I enjoy both versions. Also, you say that people got bored of m+, please speak in your name.

6 Likes

Idk who is more spoiled but definitely the classic players are more arrogant, aggressive and try to provoke a fight with the retail players every 5 min.

47 Likes

Many of the elite mobs added since mop have actual mechanics and stuff you need to do properly not to wipe. Fighting mobs in classic isnt a matter of executing properly, but simply a numbers game with gear+level.

The real “issue” is heirloom gear and possibly the lfd system making leveling a bit too trivial.

5 Likes

I mean that what makes a game. Free wins is not something most gamers cares about or even have the trhill of passing. Because it is too easy to do and everyone can do it.

I call troll, post with your lvl 120 char here about it, if you can’t and you don’t have one, ur simply echoing an opinion you don’t know anything about.

Getting really tired of these threads, maybe you should stick to ur classic forum with your opinions.

10 Likes

Soon you will realize classic is all about gears and classes - skill is not that relevant.

6 Likes

Oh man… this classic vs retail is getting really boring at this point. If retail is not the game for you don’t play it, no need to put a game down and its entire player base because you consider one is superior to the other. We all have oponions.

17 Likes

He doesn’t even understand the difference between starting in Classic and being in retail where we are. Starting as a total bankrupt scrub noob character with literally no experience is something completely different from continuing the story with every new xpack.

You can’t be in retail what you once were in vanilla.

4 Likes

That’s your opinion.

Nobody is talking about ‘free wins’. There is no ‘free wins’ in WoW. None. In either version. :man_shrugging:
The fact that you look down on other content and label it as ‘free wins’ or ‘not worthy of my exalted attention’ doesn’t mean anything. “That’s just like, your opinion, man”.

Your opinion again. I think it’s a fine difficulty.

Well yeahhhh. Again; you say this as if it’s a bad thing.
Are you an elitist?

12 Likes

when you consider this a challenge i doubt you ever played bfa above normal/lfr niveau.

you can talk about many things classic does better than bfa but complexity or challenge is simply not an argument for classic. nope nope nope.

1 Like

Classic will be even more time consuming, grinding the same bis pre raid gear endlessly going the same dungeons for hours just to be able to hop on higher level of progress and do the same with bis raid gear with 1 week lockout.

3 Likes

I don’t know why a lot here are sensitive about why bfa is boring atm. I am just expressing my experience. I mean the interaction of players in classic is real.

Is this daily “classic will kill retail” topic? Just making sure

4 Likes

Yep!

/10char

2 Likes

In retail you need geared players to beat a raid on mythics which takes month of preparation and 20 hour being stuck on one boss.

In classic, a non-complete raid of level 60s on green and 50s wiped the floor of the available raid bosses.

9 Likes