Retail wow has spoiled players so much

Got a lvl 24 priest so far, the wand life is real.

But the biggest challenge so far has been all the backtracking you have to do.

I swear Darkshore is insane. I’m starting to realize why Sylvanas burned it down and Teldrassil,she prolly made a lvl 1 nelf there and was like lol screw this…

14 Likes

Retail isn’t as easy as people make it to be. Some specs when undergeared have a hard time fighting multiple mobs. When my Shadow Priest first stepped into Nazjatar he died multiple times because of accidental pulls and couldn’t take down elites on his own.

Of course they will never make retail work like classic when you have to eat and drink after 3 fights max. This plus overreliance on Autoattack and Autoshot makes the game very slow and static, not something modern player wants. The game isn’t hard it’s just slow.

Also Eltie 5 levels higher would pose a threat for you in retail also, dungeon elits are 2-3 levels above. 5 levels above is pretty much a raid difficulty.

Vanilla was designed to be easy and simple, casual friendly mmorpg. WoW was never a hard game.

3 Likes

I understand both perspective. Classic may be more difficult and thus more adventurous. But retail is perfectly designed to be played on a mobile phone device. So it is actually more adventurous for a more broader and wider range of target audience. If you can complete the entire game just using one ability, doesn’t mean it’s bad. Maybe it’s bad to be played on a gaming computer, that can run way more complicated games. But on a mobile device, it works perfectly. It actually is more challenging, because you are limitted to two buttons, left thumb and right thumb. So it will automatically be more exciting, adventurous. If it’s released on a mobile device. And NetEase already partially did that, so they are already halfway there.

1 Like

Oh you are most certainly not expressing your experience, you want to start are classic vs retail war.

It absolutely isn’t. Most quests are designed so that if you try to group up with someone it is extremely punishing. This leads to every one declining your invites about almost every quest. Most players are not interacting, they are in each others way instead.

4 Likes

Classic players got spoilt a lot more, because Blizzard built them the game they cried for from the ground up. Have they fixed my enhancement shaman on retail yet? Hell no they haven’t. Spoil me, Blizz. Please.

8 Likes

Do you really think the general forums needed yet another post like this?

6 Likes

Go kill elites quest named mobs in Nazjatar solo, see how that ends.

7 Likes

In reality, no one wants war. Because in the end, all wars are fought in the name of peace. So every war, is simply a self contradiction.

Classic is almost the same as retail, with more autoattacks and time wasting. Compare the 2 game is like comparing an old car to a new one.

4 Likes

I don’t know, why are you here?

Because I’m in my game’s actual forum. Why are you?

3 Likes

Vanilla spoiled players with auto attacking so when they try retail they fail even in LFR.

5 Likes

Because I’m at home, in my actual home. On the computer. I hope you find your way out of this digital world. Who uploaded your consciousness here?

1 Like

So complex that a level 60 within 4 days and raids cleared by level 55s in green and as a group of 30 players please take your trolls elsewere thanks.

6 Likes

You been reading to much wowhead . Infact people are playing classic on there phones.

https:…//www…pcgamer.com/uk/someone-is-levelling-their-wow-classic-priest-entirely-through-their-phone/

6 Likes

forget about lfr, I fought zul the prophet, the arch enemy of king rastakhan himself. He is such a big enemy of the king (most powerful ruler of all of zandalar empire), that the king has sacrificed not only his own soul in order to defeat him, he sacrificed all the souls of any and all relatable family members he has ever had, of all his anscestors, and all his future offsprings and his entire bloodline. And guess what. I autoattacked zull, I had to go afk because the doorbell rang, when I came back, he was dead.

Sure mythic is hard, but that is 1% of the entire game. Where as 99% of the remaining content, is still too easy.

2 Likes

Which you done nothing of your just a poor and i mean very poor troll.
In 11 years of your account history you haven’t killed anything above normal not one curve or CE . No high rank pvp either yet you are here slagging off retail saying classic is harder pathetic joke.

11 Likes

Which is pretty much why I quit Retail. The hardcore content has always been great and it always continued to improve, but everything else is secondary at best if not outright neglected.

No I’m not saying Classic is more complicated, but the lvling experience there is less forgiving and it forces more open-world travelling and exploration. These are things I enjoy.

3 Likes

Yes it is simply about the adventure of being in a huge open world full of dangers. And being not so epicly overpowered, that it feels like an exciting daring adventure.

But if you play retail on a mobile device, you will understand why blizzard designed retail to be so easy. Because it’s actually not that easy when you play it on a mobile device.

Infact, to do a heroic dungeon on a mobile device, is an heroic endeavour.

No nobody is playing retail on the phone i linked you the page Its CLASSIC .
You are simply put a liar and a troll.

10 Likes