Retail wow has spoiled players so much

And that’s the thing… What’s ‘properly done’ is so vastly different for people that its not possible. And add to that the fact that people who wanted a classic type WoW now have one; realistically they should be at the back of the line with ‘getting what they want’ now.

That’s your opinion.
Classic was made to sell more subs. It’s a game company making games. They are out to make money. Don’t kid yourself that they do it for the passion. It was a fairly easy and definitely easy-to-maintain solution for them for getting some more subs, so of course they went with it. A version without new content?! And they’re paying the same sub?! Yes please! Of course they did.

2 Likes

Another one of these threads. At this point the only acceptable response to yet another “the version I play is better because of my totally not subjective reasons” thread is: yaaaaaawn

Off-topic: Just quoted you because your name and transmog is awesome.
On-topic: I agree, I also love LFD. I’ve played a retro MMORPG for 13 years and one of the main reasons I stopped playing and outgrew that game was precisely because how boring, time consuming and frustrating it was to spam a channel for 30 minutes - 1 hour to look for 3 people to simply party up and go grind some monsters. In WoW I can just quest and actually do stuff while I wait to get matched for a dungeon/raid/RBG.

3 Likes

I played it and it’s run its course, I just don’t have the time to put into it now. Life’s moved on. Basically it’s way too slow, running everywhere and real slow questing. Not for me anymore and I doubt the vast majority with work life commitments will stick it out for the long haul. If you enjoy it great,each to their own.

I like you.

Literally is the one that irritates me. The sheer amount of times I hear that word being used incorrectly makes me literally, and this is correct usage, want to scream 99% of the time I hear that word.

1 Like

I literally understand what you mean when people literally try to be edgy and that makes me cringe literally :kissing_heart: I like teaseing you and Brigante your literally both fun and none edgey or cringe :smiley:

2 Likes

I do believe those words are actually being used in correct context and form there.

1 Like

This. 100% .

I’d like to being able to actually progress through raids/dungeons. I mean, I don’t want to go from +2 to +XY, I want to do easier dungeons to unlock medium dungeons to unlock hard ones and then to unlock hardest etc. Each dungeon with 1 difficulty.

Ps. Yeah, it’s possible to do hard dungeon without timer.

Because it’s fun with different affixes and levels?

It is the same with both sides. Classic and Retail players are both silly and childish about their peferences.

and playing a warrior in classic whose 80% of dmg in world on your level comes from autoatacks isnt boring ? have you checked your recount even once ?

unless you attact mobs 3 levels lower for cleave.

World record for 1-60 is 3d 9h 30m, World record for 20-120 (allied race) is 17h 42m 47s. So classic still harder and longer to level.
Also classic has been out 15 years. Without a doubt if you gave people 15 years worth of practice on BFA they would be able to down G’huun faster than Rag was downed in classic.

And you decided to bring this up 9 days later because ? and I really doubt that G’huun was even murder in LFR nerfed to bits still has more mechanics then Raggy .
But I play both and I have been around 15 years so you are having a dig at the wrong person . It only took 25man when it was current :slight_smile:

Because this thread is still active as the last person to comment before me was 4 hours ago. Don’t comment on posts if your gonna get arsey when people respond to you.

What you expect when you singled out my comment ? i’m not the only one to say raids and levelling are easy in current “vanilla” its all over the place if you don’t like reading it stay out the thread ?
And the matter of fact attitude you come across with aswell that your right i’m wrong classic is easy nothing about it ,its not hard as people thought .

Why is quality-of-life being equated to spoiling?

There are reasons why Classic is better - primarily the sense that you keep what you earn and your T1 is always relevant because when Joeschmuck wants to join your T3 raid, he needs to have his T1 as well.

But challenge probably wasn’t one of those reasons. Nothing is harder, it’s just a binary choice of “possible to solo” and “impossible to solo” and you need to learn the difference (or die a lot).

Lol goodluck spamming the same dungeon for 2 years, with neverending bis collection thanks to the titanforge-rullet BS.True authentic hamster-wheel experience.

15 years old classic rotation of some classes and their lack of mana regen isn’t the best class desing out there, I’d agree on that, but still for damn sure it’s better then spamming the repetitive same old m+ sht for the whole expansion for 2 years.Dunno how people manage to endure that, after a point…

Don’t think making the content easier and soloable by everyone is a ‘‘quality of life improvement’’.Actually not being able to solo everything is a nice game-desing.Makes people interact.How’s that anything bad…

Game got some QoL improvements, but they are on different topics, not on this one.

Well yes and no. It is kinda silly we fell into that, BUT if I enjoy doing this - is it wrong? Only thing bothering me is that we don’t have true progession path - just climbing through difficulty levels, but not through dungeon/raids. Instead doing Freehold+2, then +5, then +8 and so on, I would like to do something like: Dungeons of Easy Skeletons -> Caverns of Medium Trolls -> Castle of Hard Wraiths xD

1 Like

Lool , thit same shiit saying every 500 rio, deployer of m5 key player :smiley: than go on forum and complain how retail is boring and classic is just better…

It would be nice, but then people want dungeon of even harder robots, catacombs of extreme hard harpies, and so on. Not to forget that every difficulty would need 2-6 inis depending on their size. With M+ dungeons you can see the extremes when one group is struggling on +10 dungeons, while another group beats +20 and higher in time.