Retribution spec bonuses

Vote S3, thanks. Nobrainers plz look in the Paladin-Discord Server

1 Like

I just cheked ur stats and u don’t even play the spec. This is why blizzard is making a huge mistake with votes

1 Like

not sure what stats you are checking but you are wrong either way s1 tier set is the best simple also just checked your pvp stats and you definitley are not a ret paladin touche

1 Like

Rio, warcraftlogs, arena rating, battle net armory etc etc. But sure prove to me how flat dmg % increase is good for any spec.

1 Like

Well im curved and have duelist xp 2.3k max rating so overall im a way better ret then you are if you want to start calling people out just stating facts

With the Season 3 bonus ret is in the best state it has been this expansion.

It is the set that yields huge gain for us in both, ST and AoE and for the first time this expansion rockets us in the top M+ specs.

In terms of fun, the 4pc shooting double finishers is amazing, fun and pleasing. And getting off that 2pc AoE damage with the “lich king” like animation is super flavorful.

Any other vote besides the Season 3 bonus is a mistake.

I don’t get the S2 popularity as it was ghe worst of all sets this expansion. Judgement debuff on Hammer of Wrath was horrendous, it felt bad to use in AoE and M+ and had weak effect in AoE.

Don’t be fooled by the promise of balance by Blizzard. The Season 2 bonuses need a 500% buff in AoE to get to the point of the Season 3 bonuses. You really think Blizzard will buff it that much?

Vote Season 3 bonus and don’t doom us.

7 Likes

Irônhîde-Blackrock, check aagain, thanks :slight_smile:

Damn right we do not only variety ret season 1 tier set are passive bonuses that relieves a talent node on our tree

Sorry but pvp is dead content, you and 3 other ret who still plays pvp will be fine with any set.

But honestly even s2 better then s3 imo, s1 superior tho.

Vote For S1 Please.

2 Likes

Season 2 guys who are voting for season 2 that is not anywhere near winning on the poles please retract votes and vote for season 1 tier set

1 Like

True, s1 is atleast somewhat good for pvp, healthy compromise

1 Like

Huge update season 3 and season 2 is neck and neck on the us forums if you have voted season 1 tier set make sure you vote season 3 tier if things do not change in a few days on the pole s3 is atleast better then s2. How s1 tier is not winning i do not know ngl

yes it would be why blizz cant just make tier choices for all 3 rather then leave other players un happy

The actual numbers will be scaled either up or down depending on the balance, so there is no guarantee that the numbers from S1 will numerically stay the same.

And it is the most boring of any of the bonuses, no way I am voting for that. Atleast S2 and S3 allow for some difference in gameplay

1 Like

Rly dont understand how increase in value of how or jug is “FUN” but whatever.
Looks like s1 not gonna win and i dont rly care will it be s2 or s3, they both trash.
We playing ret to suffer anyway.

But for S2 to be competitive with S3, theyd need to buff the set to a point, where you ignore everything and just cast HoW on CD.

imagine this: you are in a 25 algethar, tank pulled all 3 flower packs, all gripped together, than you BoJ ALL of them get the dot, and you burst, double Divine Storms shoot out of your blazing axe one after the other.

Why would any 1 want to HoW 5 of those 50 mobs

if they could double DS the fk out of them

1 Like

Agreed, which is why I voted S3.

S3 is the only good answer.