Return Lordaeron to the Forsaken

The night elves won Darkshore back. So now it is only fair if the Forsaken gain their territory back aswell. They can’t sit in Orgrimmar forever as the sun is burning their skin off. Pls Blizzard give us back our lands so that my Forsaken alts can make good RP again. I am tired of sitting around in Orgrimmar. Real Forsaken RP is only possible if the Forsaken control most of Lordaeron again like they did back in Cataclysm.

1 Like

I have stopped taking your threads seriously.

I am very serious. I care for the Horde at large. The Horde needs me to become great again.

1 Like

I’ve heard the Scarlet Crusade claimed Lordaeron and are hard at work fortifying the city.

You might need the Alliance to push them out, they might help if you ask nicely.

Sounds like fake news. The SC is dead. And it better stays that way.

Hello fellow Horde citizen, i hope my message finds you well, or well enough to be able to read this.

A long time ago and a very very long distance(as our galaxy is constantly moving through space at an astounding speed of 1.3 million miles per hour) a feature was created in this lovely game.

This feature enables one (such as yourself in this case) to be able to move through virtual time, a time before the awful event occurred.
To enable this feature, you just need to talk to the dragon-lady that is waiting near the burning ruins of the ruins of the former city.

To find her, just talk the portal from the Org zeppelin area, it should bring you near her.
I hope you enjoy the past more than this dreadful future.

3 Likes

Didn’t your ex banshee queen blight the land making it uninhabitable? I mean Gilneas is still a no go zone and the plague used in UC is even more potent. So what exactly are the forsaken going back to? A capital city they can’t even reinforce with other horde members, to be staffed by their much reduced numbers (after all the loyalists were dunked or chased into hiding)?

Sounds amazing. Yeah I can imagine it’s a real top priority for the horde to recapture such a place to house the members of their faction who don’t even really need the shelter a home provides to actually live, so they can struggle big time to even keep the city running.

Voss will not leave us behind. I am sure they are already working on it to return to Tirisfal.

Voss has no interest in Tirisfal. She barely manages to feign interest in occupying a leadership role. She ain’t organising jack regarding forsaken resettlement.

Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Now and forever. You Alliance scum will not stand in our way. If you try to stop us we will kill you. So get out of our turf.

I don’t want your derelict wasteland lad, reclaim it if gives yer jollies.
And ye talk big for a member of a faction that got their backside royally handed to them during the last war eh? How’s Arathi and Darkshore? Ah right ye wouldn’t know because you got sent out on yer heads.

You’d be better off spending ye time farming and sending yer posho Zandalari mates more gold to build boats with, blowing them all up last time was a right laugh.

Horde proves itself a shambles once again. In a head in conflict ye get smashed like coconuts, so ye resort to trickery and whatever ye can to avoid an all out fight.

An then ye threaten if it comes to that? Don’t make me laugh mate. Ye ain’t got the numbers, ye ain’t got the firepower and ye ain’t got the mettle for it. We waltzed into the capitol of the proudest and strongest Troll empire, sacked their treasury, demolished their fleet and killed their king, right in front of ye. If the wee boy king had a bit more balls on him we would have scrubbed ye well off the map by now. Yer alive cause we can’t be arsed with the cleanup mate.

2 Likes

There you go again!

The Alliance will fall. This I vow. The Horde will rule all of Azeroth and it will be glorious. The Alliance vermin will be wiped off from the map for good. Lok’tar!

The Alliance has already fallen.

Neither the Horde nor the Alliance hold any sort of noteworthy power anyway. Both factions could be wiped off by a single player raid respectively.

NOOO, Lordaeron was never to you , you usurped it betraying the remaining humans in warcraft 3 !

Just because you died from the scourge and the canon ressource say many a travelever ,salesman that weren’t from Lordaeron found their death when it happened doesn’t give you any right whatsoever on this land , you conquered it and you lost it in return , it was YOU hordes who pulled the mechanisn to blight it ! Blam is on You you get nothing in return !

I am not giving you a grain of sand, you dessecrated that place ! I do not care about your capric ogrimmar oil slump and the smell of tribal horde and plain hut is good enough for your kind !

You get nothing !!! Willy wonka picture, I killed the forsakens not once but twice and i liked it ! Like we killed that muppet of rasthakan what a blanket ha ha ha ha !

Reported for flaming. Keep your BS out of my topic. You are not welcome here. Scum.

Reported for insult , I have the same right as any other players to answer ! You too doesn’t call the shot here ! You’re the one not welcome !

Do not bother with that Mawsworn wannabe hypocryte. All he does is just whine about almost everything. Crying on those threads is all he does tho, nothing else.

1 Like

It’s fun to give the wee lad a poke though!

1 Like