Return to the Icy Realm of Northrend in World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

The average wow player isn’t a ”hardcore 20 years old private server player”

14 Likes

it’s unfortunate for you friend
but the COMMUNITY WANTED this so you are part of that community and you WILL be happy with it
:smiley:
I like how CLASSIC andys now SUFFER
because they wanted OLD SCHOOL expansion so HARD
and now that thing is turning on them

Personally?
it will change nothing becazuse WOTLK dungeons are not even close to challange and they never were so the only thing that will change is that you need to RUN to dungeon once again

2 Likes

well, i guess this is good news for my tank. I can res unwanted then:)

I mean, i would much rather have DF (the bonus was nice, badge and xp while leveing)

2 Likes

“No dungeon finder”
Which community have you listened exactly? Lazy developers?

Seriously, I don’t know single person who doesn’t want dungeon finder.
This is like the most anticipated feature in whole WotLK for a lots of people.

I was kinda looking forward to get rid of all those tank services, but instead it will continue (unwanted reserved, frozen orbs reserved etc.) and that’s when you’ll be lucky enough to find a group as a DPS within few hours.
Not to mention this will totally kill any dungeons on low pop realms.

24 Likes

This is still the best expansion cinematic this game has ever had in my opinion. This is why people are such fans of Arthas! I got goosebumps again! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

To be fair I wouldn’t mind if they put dungeon finder in at a later phase, just not at the start. Blasting to your first max level during release week(s) is one of the best times to get to know new people, and having dungeon finder in from release will just turn that leveling into people non-stop queueing for dungeons. People would still do that with guildies or a premade group, I know, but at least that’s still the elusive “being social”.

Wasn’t Dungeon Finder only added in a later WotLK patch anyway?

2 Likes

Dont remove the dungeon finder!

30 Likes

Judging by the posts both on the EU and US forums i don’t know what community wanted this, maybe you and your two friends from the PS you mentioned earlier

18 Likes

No dungeon finder? Is this an out of season april fools joke?

27 Likes

where is faction change ?

3 Likes

I’m legitimately starting to think that Blizz policy is “Do the opposite of what the majority wants”.

Every time I put my faith in Blizzard they seem to disappoint me… I have spent more time in WoW than any other game and they continually find a way to make it impossible for me to recommend it to anyone.

As a person who has been playing this game for almost 17 years, have been waiting for WotLK Classic since they announced WoW Classic, and am a current daily TBC Classic player (Which btw, it’s almost impossible to find dungeon groups and I play on Pyrewood Village - Alliance), I am extremely saddened by the decision you have made.

Blizzard - I hope you see the reaction this one change has caused and admit you were wrong and reimplement Dungeon Finder. I have never loved a game as much as the game you have created, and have witnessed all of your successes and failures over the years but please do not turn this into a failure. Take a step back and really look at what a success this could be. Please.

22 Likes

No dungeon finder? are you insane, all we casuals waited for it for so long!!

I know several people who are unsubbing for this reason alone…

We ain’t got the time anymore to be “social” spamming the chat for hours and hours…

Fix this, make it into the game.

Most of us don’t need it for the start, but we do need it for phase 2 or 3.

35 Likes

WOTLK Classic. Take my money and my friends money.

As people are generally saying, though, not sure the removal of Dungeon finder is a good thing. When you’re feeling lazy then you can just pop through dungeons while sitting in Dalaran. Having to travel to them across the map and hoping you don’t have someone quit party, else you’re on your way back to Dalaran for a replacement. That’s a major ball-ache.

4 Likes

lets reverse it Ion: “You think you don’t, but you do.”

btw its not only longer, cause you need to spam chat and travel to the instance, its also bad for 2 other things:
a) lets say you aim for a trinket from a hc that is on daily lockout, you go there directly, then you can still spam random dungeons in lfg and cross your fingers to get it. if its a short one, complete, reque, if not , wait for deserter and try que again.
b) spamming random awards badge

1 Like

You are the part of People that is the Reason why retail is a hollow soulless shell outside Guilds and M8s, i really hope blizz sticks to their decision on this and do not cave in to you limited time andies.

2 Likes

omg its finally happening .arthas my love.

I was extremely disappointed when I heard about no dungeon finder. That’s a feature I was enjoying a lot about WotLK.

It’s a great feature to use while leveling to take a break from questing while not straying far away from you path as well as losing time by manually searching for group.
I was also using it to farm currency for my heirlooms to level more alts, it was just perfect for me.

I hope Blizzard will reconsider. Without it, I don’t think I’ll be playing, and If I will, it probably won’t be for long.

13 Likes

That awkward moment when wotlkc is more appealing than your new expansion. Must be bad working as a ‘developer’ (recycler) at blizzard right now.

well i will be buying the new expansion too .i like what i have seen so far of it .but each their own.

Im very excited.
However, do NOT leave dungeon finder out.
It is 100% a necessity in our modern gaming culture where min maxers rule the LFG channels.
I’d rather be thrown into a dungeon automatically with people from my server than have to sift through hundreds of LFG messages hoping to find one which doesnt have some ridiculous gear requirement for a normal dungeon…

15 Likes