Return to the Icy Realm of Northrend in World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Get a job and move out of your mums house.

3 Likes

I agree it’s a mistake. Group finder during Wrath was a fantastic time.

22 Likes

Thank you Blizzard for listening and not adding dungeon finder. The Classic experience is all about realm community, I’ve been talking about this for a while.

1 Like

Wait… what?! No dungeon finder? And what particular community are you referring to?

I was so excited about Wotlk classic and now you’re just ruining it for a lot of people, in fact, for the majority.

Vanilla and TBC, sure man, but why do you have to make changes to Wotlk and follow the whole “classic vibe”?

I’m sure a lot of people miss the feature of having dungeon finder, people who work, who come home late at night and want to spend a few hours playing the best expansion you’ve ever made.

For me and for a lot of people who have that routine don’t enjoy monitoring chat and whispers for hours to do a dungeon.

This is ridiculous and has to be reconsidered.

Until then, I’m not coming back for Wotlk.

16 Likes

Wow, no dungeon finding, that sucks

12 Likes

Now back with 100% more wokeness and less emotes.

Yay…

2 Likes

I prefer private servers wotlk.

4 Likes

Agreed…this is going to be a re-run of the noisy minority demanding less Loot, then hating getting less Loot…Blizz should probably stop listening to the never-happy numpties.

6 Likes

We know you are the worst developers but even then you still find new ways to disappoint! Even games you did not create (wotlk devs are not in blizz now) you want to destroy…

Someone really must contact with microsoft… these monkeys here are dangerous… they are going to destroy the long awaited wotlk… maybe they do that because they feel inferior to old devs… maybe because a wotlk with a proper lfg is what will kill their retail failure.

Fire the monkeys who decided no lfd for wotlk. Microsoft save us please!

7 Likes

Do you guys realize thst there is manual lfg and nobady is asking for riddiculous gear requirements. Specialy not in expansion with most faceroll like dungeons in history of wow.

Good this change wasnt made for you. Its was done for classic audience. Stick to retail and let classic playerbase enyoj their game.

1 Like

Could you pls define “classic playerbase”?
From my perspective it should be people playing Classic/TBCC, right?

Well then I’m one of those, nobody asked me or dozens of people I play with about opinion for dungeon finder.
In my guild or any other guild I have friends in - there’s not a single person rejecting dungeon finder.
So imagine the surprise when they announced that it was “community” based decision.
You’re just a vocal minority, regular folks rather spend their free time in game than pushing crappy ideas to blizz.

7 Likes

Then you are not classic player. Players wanted classic specialy for fact it have no LFG. It was one of the biggest selling points. LFG will just erode community feel of game and turn game into retail.

And btw players and overall people will always praise coviniences regardless of its negattive impact on the game. Thst doesnt mean you should implement it as it will make game worse.

3 Likes

I am in agreement with some here, LFG tool to be added but restricted to the realm only, No cross-server.

Currently, on Firemaw EU - the bulletin board addon helps, but there are SO many posting that the board itself is liable to crashing if left up and active for more than a few minutes at a time, THAT is the level of spam.

Please rethink LFG tool.

3 Likes

“Seriously, I don’t know single person who doesn’t want dungeon finder.”

I don’t want or even care about the dungeon finder, also people in this community that think that dungeon finder is needed or unreplaceable need to think that maybe their opinion isn’t the be all and end all of what it should be implemented in the game or not, maybe some of us don’t care about things like artifact power/azerite power, layers of systems and rng…maybe we don’t care about things like the dungeon finder as well, our opinion is as much valuable as the many out there that oppose the removing of this feature.

I see many saying that they will not play WOTLK because the game will not have dungeon finder…i will say this i believe that many will play the game even without this tool and i bet that many will come from the ranks of those that are mad at Blizzard with this decision.
If in reality those that state that they will not play WOTLK i don’t see it as a huge negative…maybe the queues will be a bit soft this time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe that removal of Dungeon Finder is a mistake, because of what we’re currently seeing in TBCC. The 1-60 dungeon experience is dominated by boosters and has been for months, if you’re looking for a legit group then it could take several hours, even on the top pop realms. And you can’t say it degrades social stuff, while also having paid boosts to skip it all.

11 Likes

Whilst I will miss not having the convenience of the dungeon finder from the get go why are people so up in arms about a feature which wasn’t there when the original expansion launched not being there when the Classic version launches?

It’s not like we had the dungeon finder from day one when we originally first stepped foot in Northrend so they’ve not actually taken anything away at all, just not added it at the offset.

I am hoping that they release LFD when they release ICC and it’s associated dungeons.

2 Likes

Interesting, so how come private servers with LFG prosper. How come there’s no crying how it’s ruining the game?

With same logic you might as well remove BG queues, since it’s using same mechanism.

6 Likes

It won’t be a problem on launch, because there will be a lot of people levelling and looking to form groups, but without a groupfinding tool people are incentivised to use it is going to erode into what we’re currently seeing in TBCC, which is basically dead below current xpac content outside of boosters.

So what is wrong with waiting for it to come with the ICC patch just like the original?

1 Like