Returning (experienced) player looking for a raiding and mythic + guild

my main will be this warlock that I’ve been playing for many years (507 days played). I did not play dragonflight, only a tiny bit. I last mythic raided in legion (nighthold and antorus) and bfa. In bfa I started to take mythic + more seriously. In shadowlands I only played mythic + and didn’t raid at all. the highest keys I’ve played were around +25/+26 and the highest last key I played was mechagon junkyard +26**

acording to warcraftlogs my average score in
nighthold heroic was 99.0 and on mythic 95.8
antorus heroic was 92.1 and on mythic 65.3 (guild broke apart on 6th boss due to bfa announcement and raiding was closed)

uldir heroic 99.2 and mythic 94.4 (guild broke apart after 5th boss)
then 2 of my friends stopped raiding and I didnt feel like searching for a new guild so I just pugged for the most part and focussed on mythic + instead
therefore only a mid score in battle of dazar’alor heroic 59.8
crucible of storms I only played once or twice
the eternal palace heroic 91.1 (dont remember, probably pugged)
ny’alotha heroic 93.8 and mythic 81.9 (pugged only the first 3 bosses)
now mythic + on the other hand I started slow in s1 because I was mythic raiding and not yet super interested:
bfa mythic + dungeons s1 85.9
bfa mythic + dungeons s2 90.0
bfa mythic + dungeons s3 97.9
bfa mythic + dungeons s4 97.9
bfa mythic + dungeons post-season 97.3

in shadowlands I only briefly raided (heroic only)
sepulcher of the first ones heroic 79.7 (last 2 bosses missing)
after that I took multiple breaks (irl reasons) and then only focussed on mythic + in s3
shadowlands mythic + dungeons:
s3 score 96.0
and finished s4 score 99.4

then I played a little bit of dragonflight s1 score 81.5
and that was it. no raids, no more mythic +
I just didn’t like dragonflight and had no time nor the energy to find my way back in.

so, right now, I’m sitting on ilvl 581 with all renown on 12/13
I didn’t buy the early access version. not worth it. I simply waited a few days and started with everybody else. I completed the campaign up to date. I completed all world quests and local stories quests. I saved all my coffer keys and most of my currencies. I take my information from the warlock class discord, sjele and kalamazi. I already farmed both my BiS trinkets which are Sigil of algari concordance and Ara-kara sacbrood. I’m that type of player. I play semi-hardcore as far as I can go. I already have enchants on my gear and flask, potions and food in my bags.

I don’t exlude anything at first, but I’m looking for a at least heroic raiding guild with also mythic + in mind.
I would love to find some like-minded people who take the game seriously, but not too much.

I think CE would be over my head and require too much effort and committment. I still want to have enough time to enjoy my alts (hunter, evoker, mage, shadow) and I love the more spontaneous nature of mythic +

I do play horde, but I believe that doesn’t matter anymore? I appreciate any kind of interest or questions. I’m a very chill and down to earth kinda guy, but I do have a very competitive nature. right now, I feel a little overwhelmed trying to find a guild somehow. I’m german and english speaking. I’m down to play other games as well, but my focus in the next coming weeks once s1 starts will mostly be on mythic + and the new raid

my battletag is Bakufun#2480 or baku1809 on dc

SaveCowEatPanda is now recruiting discord seduction stress testers. Preferably a counseling psychologist. REQ: Friendly, socially unacceptable, tirelessly talkative, spiritually intense. Knowledge of weed growing is a bonus! discord.gg/hrzF4ru

chuck me an add fella pópcórn#2912