Returning mythic CE healer LF home

Hey all, after taking so time away from the game to focus on RL stuff i’ve finally decided to come back for the end of 8.2.5 / 8.3 to do some raiding / find a good guild going forward.

A bit about me, i’ve raided consistently for the past ten years or so at a cutting edge, mostly around wr ~200 or so in a two day guild. I’ve played pretty much every healer across this time so perfectly fine with playing whatever a guild needs to help out, especially since I need to gear up / grind now anyway.

I’m looking for a guild that’s currently raiding mythic and has been around for a long time with a good core. Preferably 2 or 3 days a week starting from ~19.30 on wards.

Happy to talk more about what I offer / am looking for either on bnet: Aaron#21603 or on discord: Indy#8754

Hello!

We’re not pushing for CE as the main dish is AotC with a few Mythic bosses here and there as a cherry on top o’ the cake. Current progress is 8/8Hc & 3/8M to which we’d like to add up a boss or two. We’ve got daily unorganized shenanigans, a two-day raid schedule and an active Discord community.

If that sounds any good, then Quantum MK II might be your place to stay & slay. please check us out on the recruitment post available on the forums right here.

I’m available via discord for almost 24/7 as EvilDonutMan#8970, so don’t hesitate to contact me there.

• Cronos