Returning Mythic Exp Player LF M+ & Raiding Guild

Hello!

I will try and keep this brief for you.

My name is Dan, I’m 26 and live in the UK.

I began WoW back at the end of Cataclysm, I have been playing the game ever since whenever I get a chance but due to BFA being such a wash out I took a break from the game back in May until now due to not enjoying the first few patches.

I didn’t start getting into raiding until around Siege of Orgrimmar where I only did normal and HC level raids.

Since then I have raided multi classes at a mythic level, for example…

Affliction Warlock + Resto Shaman - Mythic Hellfire Citadel 13/13

Protection Paladin - Mythic Emerald Nightmare 8/8 - Cutting Edge

Resto Shaman - Mythic Antorus First 3 Bosses (Pugged)

Trail of Valor - 3/3 HC (Pugged) Protection Paladin + Resto Shaman.

Protection Paladin - The Nighthold HC first week Guldan kill but came away from the game before mythic was out due to a busy personal life around that time.

I also enjoy pushing high level mythic keystones (15+)

I’m mainly looking for a guild with a positive atmosphere who enjoy Raiding, M+ and general WoW grinds etc. I’m not into hardcore raiding at this stage as I’ve not long returned to the game but would like to find a guild who can push into a mythic level of raiding within the tier being current whether it be this tier or the 8.3 tiers - most important I’m looking to enjoy the game with no toxicity and competent players…

I currently main my Protection Paladin during BFA but am happy to reroll to a class that suits if need be :slight_smile:

If you need any further info from me then feel free to drop me a message my BTAG is Danny#22563

Thanks for reading, and good luck :slight_smile:

Dan

Imaginaerum: “A place you go to to heal your imagination.” A serene and tranquil place to calm the mind and soul. Not to be afraid to take a wrong turn and enjoy the scenery and the journey.

Even a noble warrior as myself cannot go on this journey alone! Even though I believe I can slay all the kings in this world, another noble warrior will always be good company. Together we will slay all the dragons in the world and will we endeavour our journey together! Two are stronger than one!
Come join me on my aid to help my faction! Help me with helping those in need and together we can conquer everything!

Imaginaerum is a newly formed guild looking for people to get stronger!
Our vision is to help create a safe and serene community to everyone who plays World of Warcraft. We want a community that helps others when they get stuck.
For now, we are a social guild who look to push m+ keys on every level with the occasional Glory, mount run or whatever it is you need done!
Fighting the toxic community is something we will try and lessen, so that’s why Imaginaerum was created.

The guild is housed on Draenor and will accept every noble warrior who dares enter the world of World of Warcraft!

Lok’tar Ogar!

You are more then welcome to join us!

Hiya!

If you’re still looking for a team to join and wouldn’t mind to hop servers/factions, then we might have the thing for you in Quantum MK II. Please check the guild recruitment post right here, to see if you’d be interested.

My contact info is updated in the comments section of the post and I’m available via discord 24/7.

Give me a shout and we’ll chat

• Cronos (TMCB/EDM)