Returning player LF Guild

Hey guys, after returning to the game from a short break I’m left without a guild and cant seem to find the right one and am getting bored on my current characters. I’m planning on rerolling to a healer as I haven’t healed since WoD and tbf its pretty fun. I’ve been playing since the end of Vanilla and at some stage have raided as every role although as of yet I’m to touch any BFA raids. I will be making a new char but I don’t mind on realm or faction, so if your looking to start to raid team sometime in the near future and are running low on heals then I might be your man :slight_smile: thanks for taking the time to read this!

Atlas
Bnet - Atlas#22505

Hi bananapancakes is looking for new members we are an alliance guild on wildhammer server you are more than welcome to join we will be raiding/mythics/dungs and we help with general quests [A][Wildhammer] A Newbie friendly Guild that teaches how to Raid & Improve. LGBTQIA+ Recruiting! click the link and give us a message :smiley:

Hello there!

Pipe Dream wants you!!!

…Potentially, like let’s chat first and stuff.

TLDR of Pipe Dream

We are a heroic raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a slight break. We cleared 2/8 mythic Uldir before our break.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. Whilst also being a strong hub for mythic + where like minded individuals can farm keys every week without being pressured in to pugging. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about and a family that feels like home.

Raid: We have just come back from a break and due to small returning numbers we are leading pug raids on our raid days to drum up interest and continue the gearing process whilst we recruit.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal raiding experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We’re a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days/Times: Wednesday (8:30 server time to 11:30 server time) and Sunday (from 7 server time to 10 server time)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Raid Application form: forms.gle/eGx5HqGQ7hWTGQJ19
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM

Interested?
Give us an add or respond on here and we will get back to you.

Or if you are feeling fruity, fill out the application form straight away and we will respond to you from that.

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon.

Yes, Tarnic. You COULD join another guild. But let’s be honest here. A good looking undead Warlock like you should really look to join All Desire, the EUs best looking guild.

We all know that other guilds will try to nab you. But you’d feel like a fish out of water whilst not in the company of other sex gods such as us.

So do the right thing brother and send us your photobook to dazzle us.

Call us on 1-800-SEXY-GUILD or drop us a line and join in the catwalk!