Returning player LF UK based social guild

Hi all, returning after some time away, looking to join a guild, preferably alliance.
Ideally looking for a UK based guild, that enjoys chatting while gaming, I’ve made some good friends playing wow over the years but most have moved on (marriage, kids etc). I’d like to join a group of people around my age (30’s) or older.
Ive done most end game content up to Cata, but nothing serious since then.
Will happily play tank healer or dps, mainly in it for the heals though.
If you know of any suitable guilds I’d love to hear from you!

Hi Apathy, welcome back to Azeroth :slight_smile:

Other than being horde, I think Rekindled is a good fit for you. We are a new community with a bunch of Brits, mostly around their 30s. Please check out my post below, or add me on Mistree#2555. I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, I’m a Cata returnee too (though I’ve been back a while now!).
We have a Guild on Hellfire/Arathor that’s mainly in it for the company and lols, but also doing some chilled dungeons and hoping to raid sooner rather than later.
We have a thread kicking about somewhere (that we’re pretty bad at remembering to bump haha) … where is it… oh here it is!

Have a nosy through that cos it’ll either make you go ‘haha yes, I’m in’ or ‘what the heck did I just read…’ :joy: If it’s the former, feel free to add Mumm#2233 on btag and we’ll chat some more :smiley:

Hi Apathy

You may be interested in us - Only Fools with Horses Alliance on Silvermoon

We’re primarily a social guild, but also run mythics, mechagon and working out way through heroic eternal palace at the moment. Not hardcore by any means, we’re a bit older, many of us parents (myself included!) and very welcoming and lovely bunch

Feel free to give that thread a shout, or ping me gibbonofdoom#2734 if you want a chat

Take care!