Returning player looking for casual raiding and M+

Hello
I’m looking to find a guild to raid with for TWW, I’m mostly looking to clear heroic and have some fun in M+. I raided the highest available difficulty for at least one tier from vanilla through MoP, since then I’ve done a bit of raiding here and there, but nothing serious.

I’m coming back hoping to find a somewhat relaxed environment to kill some stuff, not looking to push in mythic raids. I’m pretty far removed from my teenage years and like a somewhat mature environment, but banter is always welcome. I’ll be playing rdps, probably shadow priest, but I just came back and I’m still trying things out. I’m only able to raid Monday-Thursday and due to health reasons I’m unlikely to maintain a 100% attendance.

My discord is Rhean#8878

Sent you a Bnet add,

We might be a good fit tbh, we’re a smaller guild of guys and girls who are chill, looking for players to raid and do M+ with in TwW. we’ll be raiding 2 nights a week Tues + Thurs 7-10pm BST. kind of atmosphere you can get a group to do M+ during the week no probs and crack open a beer on raid nights :smiley: nobody likes pugs, much rather have a good time with a group of people we can banter with rather than get annoyed at pugs lol

Hi there :slight_smile:
You could consider us as an option too ^^

Hey Rheanh , my guild is actively recruiting for a M+ and Raiding in TWW you can read about our ethos and approach here : Synfull [Dragonblight] | Social Heroic Raiding/M+ Guild Recruiting for The War Within
I think we would be a great fit, myself or one the officer team will reach out for a chat .